Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not gonna lie putting them out fcfs is better ..people might be extra salty cause of it....tbh its better for them to do that ...a person just needs to be onpoint 
All this restock talk and not 1 nter can post a pic of proof? And why that guy on FNL's facebook seem so upset if he picked up a pair?
well the fact they played alot of us, most people were waiting on this thread to drop info and we were late cause they did a random drop... I dont think alot of NT people were able to cop, but there is lost of pics and post on Twitter, from people who have no clue what they are talking about (so they wouldnt be on NT) so we wouldnt see pics... One chick on Twitter said she was standing in line with people for the Royals and they didnt have her 2 year olds size when she got up there, but she got them for her dude.... She wouldnt be on NT thinking they had Royals for a baby....

Last edited:
good luck. BC cats seemed shady over the phone...
Yea ppl playing dumb answering the phone but its all good it gives me a chance to tell my girl lets go shopping at the beverly center and her not knowing by real motive hahahah

called 2 local socal FNL and both said they have no idea. but one said she'll double check and said it will be online but doesn't know when. :rolleyes

Damn Kam. I've been following this royal story since regular release date. Crazy how long it's been and how uncertain things have been. Props to you and the captain for being great on the info

No doubt homie, I know you were a little skeptical when we first put the info out, like most, but I'm not here for reps or to lead my fellow NT fam down the wrong path. If I don't have solid info from a legit source, I won't even bother typing it. My boy from JB has been spot on since he landed the job so imma take his word until the wheels fall off!

If you guys are really trying to get a pair from one of these FNL or HOH drops, you better put that work in because they will only have about 20 pairs at most :smh: . The news is already on Twitter which means the lines will be right on par with bread lines during the Great Depression ..

View media item 344599
I plan on stopping by FNL after work, there's a fat chick that works there and I been plottin on her since I first got word about the extra pairs .. time to go spread the love
:evil:

bruh..

i might do this too.. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
called 2 local socal FNL and both said they have no idea. but one said she'll double check and said it will be online but doesn't know when.
eyes.gif
Wow, now we get an online release......... Alot of stores are saying online only, should we be looking for this also?

Last edited:
Montebello has the Grant Hills, but no Royals as of now.
any store that got the Hills will get the Royals, just might not be the same day, but they Hills and the Royals were both in the Finishline revamp of getting better limited kicks... So keep a look out!

Wow, now we get an online release......... Alot of stores are saying online only, should we be looking for this also?
According to their social media guru, no. But you were the one that dropped the info and now you don't even know! Just goes to show how poorly FNL communicates stuff within corporate and to stores. Not exactly using these shoes to their advantage right now.

idk brotha you tell us! LOL
Lol, I havent heard anything about online before today, I was told it was in store only, but who knows with Finishline, to be honest they could have pulled from the list of stores to post online at the last min.... anything is possible with them..... I will look into it...

any store that got the Hills will get the Royals, just might not be the same day, but they Hills and the Royals were both in the Finishline revamp of getting better limited kicks... So keep a look out!
I'm probably going to stop by tomorrow lol
They probably have different shipments coming in this week.

I just know with all the Twitter hype, tomm will be lines of people at Finishline, I hope they get to cop...

Heads up...

Holyoke MA said to look for it online, but they prob have no idea what they are talking about. Cambridgeside Galleria in MA said that they didn't know anything about a restock in store or online.

I'm probably going to stop by tomorrow lol
They probably have different shipments coming in this week.
thats how the Hill are coming, some stores on the list dont have them yet, some got them Monday and some got them today.... I bet thats how the Royals are.. I would also like to add nobody in the store knew about the Hills until the day before they dropped (I called a few times, so I could take off of work to cop), but I had the list 2 weeks ago, the 3rd time I even took the list to show them and they had no clue at all......

Last edited:
thank god im 2 pairs deep. People are crazy camping and its not even known if that store will get them in.......... this is too much craziness for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom