Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
for real.. i'm trying to be patient but this is just ridiculous  
 second time  i get  the shipping tomorrow email next day no response , im stepping my game up for the black toes 
nerd.gif

for real.. i'm trying to be patient but this is just ridiculous  

It took them um 4 days to finally give me tracking after they've accepted my PayPal payment. Reinforcing the idea that they are a small boutique with a handful of workers working under the umbrella of a bigger company.

Or.... they hate Americans after what happened when the link got posted on here

It took them um 4 days to finally give me tracking after they've accepted my PayPal payment. Reinforcing the idea that they are a small boutique with a handful of workers working under the umbrella of a bigger company.

Or.... they hate Americans after what happened when the link got posted on here
my paypal got accepted last wednesday no tracking yet 

I dont understand y dudes clog up threads with pics of their shoes like we dont kno what they look like already

May be true.. Mine says "Acceptance" on the 22.. then 25th it went through a Polish sort facility
my current status is "Processed Through Sort Facility" in NYC. I hate when my orders go through NYC, they tend to open everything up! they might as well break it in for me as well
laugh.gif
I've been lucky with customs in chicago as they never opened any of my imported stuff.

I dont understand y dudes clog up threads with pics of their shoes like we dont kno what they look like already
I don't understand why dudes waste their time posting irrelevant info and stupid statements that actually do clog up threads. I really never understand why people even talk about shoes on a shoe forum, like we don't know what a shoe is.  Please post more pictures of album covers, and then quote those pictures, to continue with the great quality posts this loner prefers.  Thank you using one of your 5 posts a week for this great contribution to the thread.

LOL EDIT:  I see why he's so salty about pics.  He still doesn't have a pair of his own...

Last edited:
my current status is "Processed Through Sort Facility" in NYC. I hate when my orders go through NYC, they tend to open everything up! they might as well break it in for me as well :lol: I've been lucky with customs in chicago as they never opened any of my imported stuff.

At least it's over here in our country now haha. I'm so jelly bro. As soon as I get mine I am rocking' them!!

I don't understand why dudes waste their time posting irrelevant info and stupid statements that actually do clog up threads. I really never understand why people even talk about shoes on a shoe forum, like we don't know what a shoe is.  Please post more pictures of album covers, and then quote those pictures, to continue with the great quality posts this loner prefers.  Thank you using one of your 5 posts a week for this great contribution to the thread.

LOL EDIT:  I see why he's so salty about pics.  He still doesn't have a pair of his own...

Tell em why you mad, son!!!

...I actually totally agree with you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom