Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike knows their consumer base very well so quick strikes will be keep consumers on their toes for the next release. If consumer loyalty is what you're worried about, just know you are easily replaced with someone else.

JB pretty much lost me after this release.

Just rec'd my pair from Kicks and they do run big. Now I'm going to have to try and get a size smaller.

Nike knows their consumer base very well so quick strikes will be keep consumers on their toes for the next release. If consumer loyalty is what you're worried about, just know you are easily replaced with someone else.

JB pretty much lost me after this release.
Lies!!! Jk. I feel you on frustration from the royals release. But honestly they did good by those with OGs and 01 pairs. If these went GR like bred 11s, I would be kinda frustrated if I had the OGs and/or 2001 pair.

Plain and simple, if you couldnt cop on release date you're pretty much stuck paying Raped prices! If you really NEED them its time to break bread!
I HATE Paying inflated resale prices but when it's a must have on my list... I fork out that dough if need be!!!
^Common sense to most, but some are still super thirsty yet not willing to pay, and flood the thread with repetitive posts wondering where\thinking they can find them close to retail..:smh: .IT SUCKS BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS!
Um, I got 2 pairs after release date now. One for $190 from queens. Another for $225 from a very kind guy in Germany.

Considering retail+tax+shipping I didn't overpay too much and both pairs I got weeks after release.

It has been a week since queens shipped my pairs from Czech and no status change from usps.com.   Has anyone received their shoes from queens?

Um, I got 2 pairs after release date now. One for $190 from queens. Another for $225 from a very kind guy in Germany.

Considering retail+tax+shipping I didn't overpay too much and both pairs I got weeks after release.
yup u won....people aren't working hard enough...month after release and theres still a few sizes on shelves in some parts of the world...some still floating in parts of the eu i know that for sure 

Your gonna have better luck asking for bred 11s for retail+shipping. Either way not gonna happen. SMFH at the lazy people that think other will people do them a favor just cause they ask.

SMH, I own a pair because I asked a member in the Original Royal thread for help....for retail plus shipping. Totally wasnt expecting it just shows for every member like you making these comments there actually are people in here looking to help those who ask.

Im not sure just yet, i dont want to kill dudes pockets, cause I'm a sneakerhead and don't like resellers... Im going to see what i can pick up at sneakerfest, if i get about 5 more pair to go with what i have then they wont be to high, depends how my instore opening goes, that will decide my online price.

so you re a reseller who doesnt like resellers.got it.oh,wait...
View media item 190936

Last edited:
so you re a reseller who doesnt like resellers.got it.oh,wait...
laugh.gif

I don't think it's that simple fam. kam's post talked about an "instore" option as well. He could be starting a legit mom and pop. I'd go with them over the pure eBay reseller any day. 

I just bought 4 pairs lol, one from shelf life South Africa , one from friend in Germany. 2 from friends in austrailia

Fingers crossed on no custom fees

:lol:

I don't think it's that simple fam. kam's post talked about an "instore" option as well. He could be starting a legit mom and pop. I'd go with them over the pure eBay reseller any day. 

oh i get it.he s not a pure reseller,he is a half breed reseller.oh,wait
View media item 190936

cmon,as you can see on my signature i have no hate for ANYONE reselling or not,but its funny how some people hate resellers,but not reselling?mom and pops store you say...lol,maybe im wrong...lets wait on the price update...if its retail(heck even close to retail),THEN its a moms and pop store,retailing.i guess we ll see.again,no hate or anything,on the contrary i hope everything works out well for the brother,might even need advice from him later on.;p)

:lol:

You do realize your local mom and pop is the pure eBay reseller right?

oh i get it.he s not a pure reseller,he is a half breed reseller.oh,wait

cmon,as you can see on my signature i have no hate for ANYONE reselling or not,but its funny how some people hate resellers,but not reselling?mom and pops store you say...lol,maybe im wrong...lets wait on the price update...if its retail(heck even close to retail),THEN its a moms and pop store,retailing.i guess we ll see.again,no hate or anything,on the contrary i hope everything works out well for the brother,might even need advice from him later on.;p)
I run a mom & pop store from my room via Internet

Boom
You do realize your local mom and pop is the pure eBay reseller right?
All I'm saying, is you'll prefer kams resale prices compared to the average reseller. He's always provided legit info and while a the end of the day, he's trying to start a business.... Some people in this world aren't greed driven. 

Just got tracking on my order from the refill at Kickz! Damn haven't been this excited for some shoes in YEARS! :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom