Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Man I got two pairs and was thinking of selling one, but the mroe I look at them they look hot on some jeans and a pair of nice shorts
smile.gif

Got mine for 130 too bad thir are a 11 double sock and creases unless someone wants to trade this pic is me trying them once so its just worn once for a try on

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by wigglez25

jus copped 2 pairs from suite 160..
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
Who were you? Were you the girl who came in?

I was the human being....... and no i was'nt the girl who came in.....which location do you work at.....summerlin or mandalay

i was just thinking that ima take the black laces out of the black/red fusion 5s and put them in my ones and use the red ones for the fusions
the black laces should be high enough right?

Originally Posted by enrique23

i was just thinking that ima take the black laces out of the black/red fusion 5s and put them in my ones and use the red ones for the fusions
the black laces should be high enough right?

funny my pic is EXACTLY THAT

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Got mine for 130 too bad thir are a 11 double sock and creases unless someone wants to trade this pic is me trying them once so its just worn once for a try on
wow time travel! its already 12/05/09!!

what size laces do I need for these? I need some black laces for my canvas ones which didnt come yet.

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

I was the human being....... and no i was'nt the girl who came in.....which location do you work at.....summerlin or mandalay

Summerlin. You probably came in on thursday after I left.

I joined the club and cut the leather tab on the heel as well. It's not as clean as I would like it to be, but I still prefer it over the strap version.

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Summerlin. You probably came in on thursday after I left.
probably.....their was sum older guy workin when i was their......he seemed cool....but he gave me a af-1 certificate of authenticity card....wheni bought my hi-straps....he said they came with the shoes.....i was like what'evs..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

wow time travel! its already 12/05/09!!

laugh.gif

Wore mine all day at a local mall. I bought half size up but it's still a bit tight on my right foot for some reason... I do have wide feet though.

Surprisingly, they didn't crease that much. Not as much as Dunks after the first wear. I noticed a lot of people looking at my feet today ^^ I guess evenfor non-sneakerheads, these shoes stand out a bit due to the color contrast.

Back
Top Bottom