Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Toma630 i know where you can get them from in the nyc area, my CLOSET lol...oops i wear size 12 you wouldnt be able to fit in my pair. but i think you can tryniketown ny...lol...oops they arent getting there shipment in and no where in nyc has your size left which means you need to stop being cheap and cop off ebayif you really want a pair. just my opinion lol

Originally Posted by Black23

Toma630 i know where you can get them from in the nyc area, my CLOSET lol...oops i wear size 12 you wouldnt be able to fit in my pair. but i think you can try niketown ny...lol...oops they arent getting there shipment in and no where in nyc has your size left which means you need to stop being cheap and cop off ebay if you really want a pair. just my opinion lol
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Black23

Toma630 i know where you can get them from in the nyc area, my CLOSET lol...oops i wear size 12 you wouldnt be able to fit in my pair. but i think you can try niketown ny...lol...oops they arent getting there shipment in and no where in nyc has your size left which means you need to stop being cheap and cop off ebay if you really want a pair. just my opinion lol
Youre a piece of #$%*

Originally Posted by taz92

Really and how much is Suite raping ppl for? LOL!

indifferent.gif

You must be one of our haters.
laugh.gif

While retail must be "rape" UNDFTD got away with MURDER.

Anyways, Suite160 in Las Vegas will be getting them on Thursday for the Vegas Heads who missed out.

Does anyone know if the Black/Reds were even released in a size 14? I copped a pair in size 13 off swoosh, but they're definitely too small. I just want toknow if there is a chance I could find a 14 or if I'm screwed.

I can't wait for those black canvas 1's to drop below $70. They're nice and it seems like nobody is copping them. I hope they hit $50.

just got my confermation from shoe trends . i got 4 pairs of 10.5 lol yeah !!!! finaly . i waited for 4 hours on the day of the realease at shoe palace intanforan and those mothers scammed me . i was there the night before and made sure they had my size and i was the second in line and when i got to the counterthey were like " we got a 7, 7.5 . 8 ,9 & 12 . i was soo pissed . all the employees got to them first . i wount ever cop anything from shoe palaceagain . at lease i sold the size 8 i got walking out the door to the line of 30 shoeheads that were also pissed for 180$ cuz only like 4 or 5 stores in thebay got them on the day of the realease . sheik also got a shipment but about a week late and they realeased them as the came in so i didnt get a heads up .its all good though . thanks to my boy ron . cant wait till the royal blues drop . already got my pre-order on my 11/12 pack too . lol no campin for this pack!!!!

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

just got my confermation from shoe trends . i got 4 pairs of 10.5 lol yeah !!!! finaly . i waited for 4 hours on the day of the realease at shoe palace in tanforan and those mothers scammed me . i was there the night before and made sure they had my size and i was the second in line and when i got to the counter they were like " we got a 7, 7.5 . 8 ,9 & 12 . i was soo pissed . all the employees got to them first . i wount ever cop anything from shoe palace again . at lease i sold the size 8 i got walking out the door to the line of 30 shoeheads that were also pissed for 180$ cuz only like 4 or 5 stores in the bay got them on the day of the realease . sheik also got a shipment but about a week late and they realeased them as the came in so i didnt get a heads up . its all good though . thanks to my boy ron . cant wait till the royal blues drop . already got my pre-order on my 11/12 pack too . lol no campin for this pack !!!!
Lucky ba&$*( !! lol. Where'd you pre-order your 11/12 pack at?

I received my shipment confirmation from shoetrends today.

I didn't expect their stock to sell out so quick after making that post. Well I'm glad I could help people out on here.

Congrats to those who received their order/shipment confirmation.

damn bro u ordered 4 pairs?? well i just got my 2 pairs i got from nike.com today, paying retail is always nice

yeah sucks i could pay retail for them , i tryed with no success . but oh well its all to the good . my boy ron hooked me . im only planing on keeping two pair. the other two are for resale on craigslist . i need at least 200$ . cant speak on the 11/ 12 pack as you can see it only takes a few mins of haveingsomething posted on here to wipe out a whole stock . as is there size run is very limited . but good luck to you campers .

My pair came from Nike today, but the Fedex man delivered the box to the wrong house. Luckily my neighbor was nice enough to bring it to me about 20 mins ago.I noticed the box said BDR on it, and not Nike. I'm sure if they saw Nike, it would've probably been opened; or not!

Cant wait! Mine get here tomorrow
smile.gif
does anyone know if fedex ground requires a signature to drop these off. Cause im sure Ill be at work when he gets here,hopefully someone is home.

Back
Top Bottom