Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by s dubl

No gift card.....yet
nerd.gif
I'm going to call them and see what's up with that.

Daaz, I never saw them on non-flash and I was checking both like crazy. After everyone was posting copped, I checked both and only saw on flash. I don't know.
yeah they were FOR SURE on non flash, that thing haunted me...

refreshed flashed for good 1.5 hours, nothing, check nt...and reply after replies with "up now blah blah", and somebody said it was on nonflash....in fact i'm sure YOU posted a link to it as well...lol

saw them o non flash, tried to add to cart, ....kept contemplating on how many pairs, and by the end, no more

after the mayhem, went to flash, and saw them there too, tried to order and same all gone...

so this time...both sites, refreshing like crazy

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Can anyone even access the flash website right now?
ya, the first 4 shoes for me left to right are AJF20 black, oly 6 rings, black university ajf 3, and reed ajf 3s.

Nevermind what I said, stupid browser was acting dumb. Man wish I had my macbook right now. I can't see jack on my keyboard. I'm going to turn thelights back on!

Just copped off of Swoosh for $86 and some change with two day shipping..... feels good...

Google nike non flash it will give you the link. If I wasn't on my phone I'd post it.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

What about the people who dont have swoosh accounts?
I guess you have to continue to wait....sorry.

I think I envy you over the fact you get to sleep more than the shoes now. lol

Back
Top Bottom