• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So much wrong with this statement.
There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

Price is 170 plus tax. Doubt resellers are making a killing on Bgrade gammas considering a grades are selling for a killing.
There was not a " Ton " in December, thats where your wrong. Resellers are making a killing on a shoe 185 plus tax, not many would know the difference between original release and b-grades besides the box. If anybodys wrong its you.

There was not a " Ton " in December, thats where your wrong. Resellers are making a killing on a shoe 185 plus tax, not many would know the difference between original release and b-grades besides the box. If anybodys wrong its you.

Resellers are making a killing? Depends on what you consider a killing, but if you look hard enough you can find deadstock pairs for $275 shipped. I wouldn't consider that a killing...

i heard people were starting to line up at 12am in vacaville. i live about 60 miles from that nike outlet but after calculating price of the shoe plus gas plus toll bridge and hours camping it was not worth it for me. the cost would probably be around 230-240 for the shoes after its all said and done. i have a pair from release date but i wanted a pair to rock but for that price i could find someone locally selling an release pair even if its VNDS i just wanted another one to rock.. 

Resellers are making a killing? Depends on what you consider a killing, but if you look hard enough you can find deadstock pairs for $275 shipped. I wouldn't consider that a killing...
$275 isnt very common and paying even that for a $185 shoe is ridiculous. Your thinking like a reseller not a buyer.

i heard people were starting to line up at 12am in vacaville. i live about 60 miles from that nike outlet but after calculating price of the shoe plus gas plus toll bridge and hours camping it was not worth it for me. the cost would probably be around 230-240 for the shoes after its all said and done. i have a pair from release date but i wanted a pair to rock but for that price i could find someone locally selling an release pair even if its VNDS i just wanted another one to rock.. 

What was wrong with the pair you already have that prevents you from rocking those?

I've seen them over around about $300 for a DS pair.

I agree with the statement about gas and hours of camping. I'd drop additional money not to deal with the hassle of hours spent camping, gas and the 45 minute drive

just got back from deer outlet, they only had kid sizes by the time i got the door. tryna get my nephew pair might as well waited for long; i wasnt gonna go home empty handed. i brought kicks didnt even bother checking and TOOK A L. 
alien.gif
tired.gif
 i got a MESS up PAir

And I actually considered going out to tangers around 9ish today, I'm glad I haven't bought j's in store in over a decade. All for b grades at a $15 discount. :lol:

just got back from deer outlet, they only had kid sizes by the time i got the door. tryna get my nephew pair might as well waited for long; i wasnt gonna go home empty handed. i brought kicks didnt even bother checking and TOOK A L. 
alien.gif
tired.gif
 i got a MESS up PAir
thats terrible bruh... smh thats more like F grade...

I would add those right to my beater kicks pile.!!!

There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

Price is 170 plus tax. Doubt resellers are making a killing on Bgrade gammas considering a grades are selling for a killing.

not a ton? there were hundreds of thousands in circulation. thats a ton.
also, while people wouldn't know the differences in the b-grades from a cosmetic stand point, a consumer definitely knows whats up when they get them in orange boxes with a b stamp on them. that hurts the value of the shoe therefore lowing the resale.

Last edited:

alien.gif
tired.gif
 i got a MESS up PAir
Not a total L fam. Atleast you don't have an incomplete JM on the side like someone's pair that copped online on RD. Its really not that bad. You can try getting a hot wet rag(better in boiled water for steam) and start rubbing the glue. I got glue stains off of my toebox. You just might be there awhile with that

I just got my pair from my buddy who went from me.....no huge flaws..... just a red "B" mark in my inside tag, and the regular orange nike box. 

if you couldn't grab these on release day then you didn't try :lol:
Your comment is old, and unnecessary at this time
1. Many ppl couldn't cop cuz how high the demand was. I went with 4 ppl to 4 different malls for raffles and struck out but got lucky online.
2. How long ago was RD and you still talkin about it??

if you couldn't grab these on release day then you didn't try :lol:
1. Many ppl couldn't cop cuz how high the demand was. I went with 4 ppl to 4 different malls for raffles and struck out but got lucky online.

Probably a reply to ol dude that was taking over the weekend.

do you not see the conversation above about the availability of these when they released?

i'm commenting on those statements

settle down

Don't be ignorant. 1 mall in Tampa alone had over 500 pairs; more than enough for everybody to line up, get a pair, and get back in line for many to cop another. These were everywhere in December, whether you won the FNL Draft or not. Whether it was at the mall, through a raffle, the Draft, or online; very few people didn't get a pair.

Last edited:
Don't be ignorant. 1 mall in Tampa alone had over 500 pairs; more than enough for everybody to line up, get a pair, and get back in line for many to cop another. These were everywhere in December, whether you won the FNL Draft or not. Whether it was at the mall, through a raffle, the Draft, or online; very few people didn't get a pair.
u got moded son. Hahahahah. Remember when used to say that

Last edited by a moderator:
i def believe the "if you didnt get a pair but wanted one you didnt try" cuz these were everywhere in large numbers and if your area is always dry then you prob should have made some friends on NT to hold a pair for you, do a little work and you can have GR shoes now the limited ones is a dif story

Back
Top Bottom