Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cats still catchin feelins over the box....
indifferent.gif

Unfortunately that's all that's showing up at the moment.

How the hell yall have concords a whole year later and only 300 more gammas?

Weird

Maybe these werent as produced as black n red xi.

We already had a restock on ndc of black n reds by this date last year

If anyone is interested champs online has size 12 in Stock.. Thats what I just saw

Never mind... Sold out

Last edited:
300 mens pairs? That aint ish.

We are already passed when the black n red xi restocked. Must be savin for a feb. Restock

ASG

Weird

I'm guessing since it's a retro+ they didn't want to make too many of them.

How u know Peru? U work for finish line? If u do. Fix your crappy site foo

:lol:

Unfortunately that's all that's showing up at the moment.
Weird
Could be that these were allocated differently. Also, the ndc "restock" last year was the last time they did a random, 1 product, restock right and those were pretty much the canceled/returned orders? (serious question)... after that it was the whole quarterly restock thing.

The march restock was actually a rerelease so it makes sense if FNL only has 300 since the rerelease means new inventory would be coming from the supplier vs the company sitting on inventory like FNL was doing.

Will be anxious on 2/15 for a possible restock.

where's this date coming from?

Man

Maybe its not so smart to be resellin em afterall.

If they were more limited then could change drastically in next couple years.

Still think they made a lot. Idk. I thought they were doing black n red xi numbers at least.

But yes big j

The black n red xi were one of the last single item restocks.

April was the first big multi shoe quarterly restock, when i got the hgg xiii.

So I'm guessing I will get my foot asylum order in the next 2 or 3 decades. Cool. I was getting worried
I got so tired of their **** that I filed a dispute with my bank.  I don't even care about the shoes anymore.  I just want my money back lol.

any other updates on the stock of gammas they withheld? was wondering if i should give up and feed a reseller?

I got so tired of their **** that I filed a dispute with my bank.  I don't even care about the shoes anymore.  I just want my money back lol.

So because customs is taking forever you blame the site and file a charge back when not even 1 month has passed? I will thank you in advance for ruining them shipping to the us when they do since people are impatient. And fyi I am waiting on a pair from there myself.

So because customs is taking forever you blame the site and file a charge back when not even 1 month has passed? I will thank you in advance for ruining them shipping to the us when they do since people are impatient. And fyi I am waiting on a pair from there myself.

Qft
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom