Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would go with that explanation. I also thought someone working at NTSF hates my guts as well. But my experience today was crazy - I DM'd for a sz.10, 8 seconds after the tweet, and no response.  DM'd for a sz.9.5 20 minutes later, nothing.  DM'd a couple of other sizes and no responses, until I went for a sz.12 and was instantly successful with a response from NTSF.

How is this possible? I manually dm'ed for a size 12 15 seconds after the tweet and didn't get a message back. They have to be going to a semi raffle to combat bots.

Yup, was literally 0/12 before the gamma rsvp by sending only 1 DM each time.  This time, tried DM'ing multiple times and was successful (although it wasn't the size I initially wanted). 
same here, first time trying multiple DMs and got through for the first time. GYEAH

RSVP is such a joke. After today I'm done participating in it ever again. I'll go without a pair rather than waste a minute on participating in such a flawed and anti-customer process

I'm with 100%! The whole system needs an overhaul.
Haven't seen you post in a while?

RSVP is such a joke. After today I'm done participating in it ever again. I'll go without a pair rather than waste a minute on participating in such a flawed and anti-customer process

I'm with 100%! The whole system needs an overhaul.
Haven't seen you post in a while?
I don't post much cause the Jordan threads are full of so many idiots and that's mostly what I collect. I popped in here cause I couldn't believe that they were really rewarding bots and people doing multiple DM's. But alas they are/did. They drop a ton of these and you can't even RSVP for a single pair by following their rules. Horrible business.

Last edited:
I still remember forgetting a letter RSVPing before and got through. :rofl:

Nothing is guaranteed until you have them physically in your hands. We are in the calm of the storm right now. Props to all draft winners but lets not start high stepping from the 35 just yet. Have a plan b through z ready because whatever could go wrong most likely will on a XI release day.

such BS man.. how come I didnt get a tweet? I am following the store but nothin!! WTF!!! soooooo angry

Tried rsvp for NTNY, RF, and Mercer and struck out :x

I still haven't won an RSVP since they started that ish :smh: :smh::smh:

Just found that I was able to score another pair on RSVP at Nike Chicago 16 mins after my first notification... [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Question though, since this is my first time winning RSVP, since I used the same name but different twitter names, am I disqualified or am I only allowed to get one? As you can tell, I either cop online or miss out because if so, I'm gonna let one if my friends grab a pair if he miss out online. However if he gets a pair, I'll hook up someone on here from the Chicago location with a pair since I'm not into storing shoes. Why let someone who really wants a pair miss out on the fun when you can help them out?!?

Won another raffle, I got the call tonight, anybody need a size 12 in DFW hit me up, and I'm not chargin rape prices.. PM Me

ip0avb.jpg

Juss won another pair from my local mom and pop shop a hidden gem i should say that even the manager told me alot of people dont know we carry retroes

Brings my toatal to 3 pairs come saturday 2 size 8.5 for me and 1 GS for the wifey and to think i been stressin the last few days

Just got off the phone with Nordstrom

Opening @ 8am Saturday, handing out tickets @ 7:30am

18 pairs only

:tongue:

Not true people sent their DMs mins after the tweet including myself and got a dm back
Really depends on the size u are getting/demand n supply but ideally if you tweet more than 10 sec after youre preety much SOL.... People r getting late replys coz supply is higher than normal

Back
Top Bottom