Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the black midsole just makes it look dark. I think it's still a blue clear sole though so it most likely will yellow. Seems like it'll look pretty ugly once it does
Yah the yellowing is he worst thing about the icy soles. Got that sea glow stuff it works well tho not perfect.

What an unnecessary color make for the XI. I don't like them, but I can use them to play ball in, then not worrying how they will look afterward.

Wonder what the gamma box will look like???? Sliding box or what???? The recent release of the bred 11 had a reg box didn't it???

Black columbias is what il call em once i whiteout the 23 itl get me by till the actually columbias retro lol

I dont think that is a good colorway for the 11s
ohwell.gif

The main thing that bothers me about these shoes is the yellow. Maybe without it they'll look better to me

Why didn't bred 11 have sliding box?
ive heard all sorts of rumours. like jb were gonna release a different 11 but instead released the bred but didnt have time to make slide out boxes or something like that. its just a rumour butbi dont think anyone really knows

I'd take the Snakeskin's over these, hopefully those drop as a QS, even if those drop I'd still be copping these, I just hate the sole color, but nice CW overall 

So far i heard only GS comfirmed for these anybody hear otherwise. I dont see why these would not release in Mens and be a GR . 

I think they are not that bad, of course it is not an OG colourway, but I like the colour selection!

I am sure the Columbias will be released in the next years as well, but sometimes you need to give that OG retro madness a break!

Back
Top Bottom