Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're better than all the original 11s to me. I never really like the 11s though. I like the low tops and these.

Nike and these gamma and volt colorways <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

they holding out on the columbias
columbias will just turn piss yellow within a year though
eyes.gif

This thread has really picked up in the last week, I wonder how many ppl will have a change of heart in the coming weeks

What a Disgrace to the Air Jordan XI. This has to be one of the nastiest colorways ever to ruin the Air Jordan XI's.|I

This is so Dissapointing that the Columbias Are NOT releasing. You Know what These "Gamma XI's" are compared to the Air Jordan XI Columbia? TRASH. NEVER WOuld I even think about attempting to purchase these come the release day. In fact I am so dissapointed, that I am going to be doing what I can to Contact NIke/JB either by e-mail or phone and let them know how Unsatisfied and upset I am that the Columbias are not releasing. It's like a tease... they Finally retroed Space Jams in 2009, then 2010 Cool Grey XI Releases, Followed by 2011 The Concords, and then in 2012 one of the most popular the Air Jordan XI Breds, ANd then in 2013 all of a sudden just randomly out of nowhere they decide to try something different and release some random "unknown of where it came from out of the blue" peice of trash new color design for the Air Jordan XI 's with Black Midsoles instead of Completing the cycle and bringing back the Columbias ???

NOOOOO keep it OG this is dumb at least if the midsoles were white i'd "CONSIDER" purchasing. Whoever in JB decided to have black Midsoles on the XI's I Hope that person/persons realized... they have Killed the Air Jordan XI.

& You know what also Dissapoints me. This poll. A couple of months back there were more votes for " Nah i'm good" than the other 2 choices. Now a higher percentage "Are Copping". SMH that JB Will still have these garbage still sell out on Release day. IF they do sell out instantly on RD which they most likely will, JB will think it's ok to keep releasing garbage because they will make the money....

Next thing you know we don't end up seeing the columbias come out for another 5 years or more. It's up to us as consumers and dedicated collectors to make complaints to Nike in order for them to decide retro the Columbias in a timely manner and stop any further delays from happening .This Gamma Blue XI Release is a total Distraction from the Reality that The Columbias Should be relasing instead.
I'd say i'm one person. IF thousands made email complaints to Nike Each Day they would have no choice but to Retro the Columbias. I am glad I wasn't the one to change my mind as we get closer to release day. NEVER WILL I EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING THESE UGLY GAMMA BLUE XI.

THESE ARE TERRIBLE. A better thing that would happen is if EVERYONE WORLDWIDE DOES not Buy the Gamma Blue XI's on RD, and have them sit on Shelves for MONTHS forcing them to go to outlets. THAT WAY JB WILL GET THE MESSAGE AND KNOW TO RELEASE THE COLUMBIA XI's TO MAKE THEIR MONEY BECAUSE IF THEY WANT MONEY THATS WHAT I WANT. THE COLUMBIAS.

THe Special Holiday Release has been ruined this year Courtesy of JB. EVERY PAIR OF AIR JORDAN XI COLUMBIA THAT EXISTS ON PLANET EARTH HAS YELLOWING ON EITHER THE SOLES OR PATENT LEATHER OR BOTH.I Love the Columbias and WOuld LOVE TO have A Brand New FRESH ICY PAIR! if Retail was $200 i'd still cop.

Why couldn't they just Retro the Columbias for this holiday season? I Say We all Send Hundreds or thousands of Phone calls or emails to Nike Each Day and express dissatisfaction with the fact that that theres no word on the Columbia XI's releasing anytime soon. One Email a person from thousands of different people can really make a postive impact

{I understand i'm going to get the "didn't read" GIF for that one. probaly my longest post ever but thats how upset I am and JB Better bring the Columbias back in 2014!!!}

Last edited:
Saw these in person on a customer's feet today. The smoked soles are cool, but the shade of blue and yellow that they used on these doesn't mesh well to me at all.
EZ PASS.
262o1fq.jpg

Hazee.... If I wanted to read anovel I would go to Barnes and noble.
Why are you so emotional that people don't like this shoe? :lol:

Every time someone comments about not liking these, you run right in here afterwards talking some mess. A lot of ppl think this shoe is trash, move on bro. You seem to like them, be happy about that and look forward to copping when they drop.
We can stop acting like this will be an easy cop. By december 18th a third of the post on yhis thread will be "these have really grown on me when do they drop?"
I saw an early release GS pair today. I really hope the blue outsole stays blue and doesnt yellow. Its a cop for me

Last edited:
I really hope next years release is another retro+ colorway. Still upset that they didnt drop black, high top, snakeskin XIs
Whoever in JB decided to have black Midsoles on the XI's I Hope that person/persons realized... they have Killed the Air Jordan XI.
:rofl:

Need a snicker? You are not you when you are hungry

Last edited:
:rofl: I feel like dude about to crawl up in the fetal position and start crying. Man these are just sneakers it's NOT that serious. :rolleyes

so you want us to boycott jordans because of ugly colorways

but you'll settle for prices being $200 a pair?

indifferent.gif

LMMFAO!!! Some of y'all in here foolin. They just shoes ppl, that once you step in em' they lose value, lol. As for the Columbia's go...now those are one pair of XI's I wld be scared to buy cuz I know for a fact they'll start yellowing all over the shoe. That's one reason why I was kinda ok w/ not gettin the Concords cuz I knew for a fact the white was eventually gonna start yellowing at some point. But, back to the main topic ppl...If you hate the Gamma Blue's then don't buy em', trust me, it's not gonna be the end of the world if you don't buy them

Why are you so emotional that people don't like this shoe? :lol:

Every time someone comments about not liking these, you run right in here afterwards talking some mess. A lot of ppl think this shoe is trash, move on bro. You seem to like them, be happy about that and look forward to copping when they drop.

where am i sounding "emotional"
what "mess' am i talking buddy

i just dont need people like yourself to line up
i want to walk in and out of the store & pay retail

is that too much to ask people like yourself

you dont like the shoe that's great

"A lot of ppl think this shoe is trash, move on bro"
good i hope everyone think's like you come December all star

Last edited:
stop quoting that whole damn essay sheesh.

4real doe
But anyway I didn't read dudes essay but u fid skim thru n read some TRUU ****. NIKE ********N dropping this shoeman 11.
That's what the name of these should really be called "SHOEMAN 11s"

Shudda dropped the all white or the Columbus's. Or retroed the space jams again. Shudda did an all black pair. These Jants ugly and imma leave it up to the kids to go cop these. They won't even have a resell value. They are pointless. Nike did fukup the traditional Christmas 11 release but hey my opinion ain't ****.

AND I WONT CALL THESE BLACK COLUMBIAS because the Columbias were carolina blue not gamma blue smh

Back
Top Bottom