Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I never understood why someone in here gets mad , or gets off his way to try and prove that a colorway is ugly , or the best or whatever . So i can't have my own taste right?I mean '' The Breds are the worst Jordan 11 Mid colorway. Plain and simple.'' .To me its the best colorway . Sorry , but i was there when he wore these and the superb design and memories are what draws me to them .To me they are the best sneaker ever .I must be dumb then.Or at least have a bad taste.Oh well.
Some will just Never Understand, bro. 
nthat.gif

^The 9s are dope. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinion. End if discussion
exactly. there will always be people who love something while others hate it. it's the way of the world and it ain't ever gonna change

i don't need people telling me my shoes are ugly / worst colorway / badly designed.

last time i checked i'm the one wearing them not you..

Last edited:
Bred 11s are clean. That color way will attract the masses. Hype beats and sneakerheads

Man Bred 11s are my favorite pair of Jays of all time.... sucks they retroed a ******** of pairs... annoys me... my 01 pair still beyond clean

why would it annoy you?

isnt it better if everyone who likes them actually gets them? the shoe isnt and was never rare so i dont get it...

So is the bottom blue like the bred's bottom is red, or is the bottom just the blue tint that stays for a while to help it yellow slower and then turns to clear? It would be cool if it was blue forever. I personally think they look dope. I always thought the space jams should have had a permanent blue bottom similar to the breds..

Last edited:
You see everyone rocking playoff XIs because it was the latest XI to drop and because of the hypebeasts. Once the Gammas drop, the beasts will be on to that and those of you who think you wearing jays is exclusive ( :smh: ) can comfortably rock your breds again :lol:

Last edited:
Its the sport fanboys version of liking a shoe because Yeezy wore em instead of likingnit because you like it.

:smh:

Incomparable. So you can't like a athlete's signature shoe because that same athlete is wearing it?

It is is incomparable because: MJ, wearing Air Jordans, his own signature sneakers, his own sneaker sig line, Kanye, wearing sneakers that are called Air Jordans which aren't a part of his sneaker line.....not that hard to figure that out...

you're also insulting like over 95% of the people that bought OG Air Jordans back in the day......but we already know you weren't old enough to live in the late 80s early 90s so it's understandable to think that way....because no true fan of Michael Jordan resorts to his fashion outside of basketball for reasoning...

...but that's fine you don't have to be a fan of the man, just the fan of the shoes, but to make that quoted comment is disrespectful to people that genuinely like the sneakers because MJ put his foot in em....and if you still don't understand, well enjoy your bel airs and other retro + cws that have no affiliation to the brands past.

Last edited:
So is the bottom blue like the bred's bottom is red, or is the bottom just the blue tint that stays for a while to help it yellow slower and then turns to clear? It would be cool if it was blue forever. I personally think they look dope.

I've been wondering that as well. The "reviews" haven't really stated it.

If they yellow, I'm good...but if they don't I'll get them

You see everyone rocking playoff XIs because it was the latest XI to drop and because of the hypebeasts. Once the Gammas drop, the beasts will be on to that and those of you who think you wearing jays is exclusive ( :smh: ) can comfortably rock your breds again :lol:

I don't think people buy these to "wear exclusive" jays. Common sense tells you that there are thousands of others with the same shoe.

Last edited:
MJ wearing them to win a championship and the fact that no shoe had the technology that it had up to that point plus it was the first to have PL man o man i remember coming to school in 8th grade and seeing them for the first time and them instantly becoming my fav shoe ever (and still is). I like retro + colorways but these gammas are missing something to make them pop and i cant quite put my finger on it but they are just "off" for some reason, maybe it is the black midsole?

Can't believe how many people have to have somebody else's approval to think a shoe is hott. Or to see what everybody elses opinion is to determine if they can buy the shoe. Although I should be used to it by now being on NT as long as I have been. I'm an XI fan period the end. I'm going to cop these reguardless of what the, "Hypebeasts," think.

Can't believe how many people have to have somebody else's approval to think a shoe is hott. Or to see what everybody elses opinion is to determine if they can buy the shoe. Although I should be used to it by now being on NT as long as I have been. I'm an XI fan period the end. I'm going to cop these reguardless of what the, "Hypebeasts," think.
same here. I buy what I like and don't need someone elses approval for it

I don't think people buy these to "wear exclusive" jays. Common sense tells you that there are thousands of others with the same shoe.

Thinking ppl have common sense, that's where you went wrong. Also, while there are thousands of these shoes being made, not everyone who wants them can get them (for a multitude of reasons). As a result, you DO have a lot of ppl who think wearing Js is exclusive.

Last edited:
i love the shoes for what they are... shoes and i dont care if im the only one with a pair or if everyone has a pair i just wish we all had an opportunity to cop any and every shoe that we want just like in the good ole mid to late 90s days! WTF was limited back then? nothing

By the way, what Michael wore when he was in the league means nothing to me as to how I feel about the shoes aesthetically. Bred XIs are my favorite XIs mainly because red is my favorite color. Those IXs I posted up there are up there in terms of my favorite shoe because I just simply love how the shoe looks. It's really that simple.

By the way, what Michael wore when he was in the league means nothing to me as to how I feel about the shoes aesthetically. Bred XIs are my favorite XIs mainly because red is my favorite color. Those IXs I posted up there are up there in terms of my favorite shoe because I just simply love how the shoe looks. It's really that simple.
no i understand that but for me it is kinda what he wore because i remember him wearing certain shoes during certain times in my childhood that makes me happy so im pretty much 50 50 on most shoes 50% if he wore them and 50% if i thought they were awesome. I really didnt pay attention to jordans until the XI because as a kid i was worried about having fun and didnt even watch much TV and not until middle school (1996) did i get crazy about MJ and shoes but looking back at past released shoes i still only like 1s, certain 3s and nothing until XIs but thats because i dont like the way they look. But i played baseball for a long long time through college and all and that is the only 9 i would ever consider copping and personally i think the 9 looks better as a cleat anyway.

Has anyone seen the AJ XI shorts that are up on foot locker?

I bought the black one with the gamma blue jumpman, as well as the gamma blue one with the lower black portion,

the mainly red version is just too much and the black one with the red jumpman is nice, but when the XI Breds released last year, they came with a nice all black camo print, which I preferred more!

Looking forward to the XI release this year!

Its the sport fanboys version of liking a shoe because Yeezy wore em instead of likingnit because you like it.

:smh:

Incomparable. So you can't like a athlete's signature shoe because that same athlete is wearing it?

It is is incomparable because: MJ, wearing Air Jordans, his own signature sneakers, his own sneaker sig line, Kanye, wearing sneakers that are called Air Jordans which aren't a part of his sneaker line.....not that hard to figure that out...

you're also insulting like over 95% of the people that bought OG Air Jordans back in the day......but we already know you weren't old enough to live in the late 80s early 90s so it's understandable to think that way....because no true fan of Michael Jordan resorts to his fashion outside of basketball for reasoning...

...but that's fine you don't have to be a fan of the man, just the fan of the shoes, but to make that quoted comment is disrespectful to people that genuinely like the sneakers because MJ put his foot in em....and if you still don't understand, well enjoy your bel airs and other retro + cws that have no affiliation to the brands past.

Exactly what I was thinking reading all that.. Dislikes WC88s, IXs and Blk/Red XIs but wants some Bel Airs.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom