Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
VMVINC SELLS FAKES! They used to be legit till they went to the dark side. Look up VMVinc concord 11 on YouTube.

If I had to guess, I'd say about $250 or so, maybe a hair less. If they are VNDS, anyway. 

Last edited:

Yeah, I live in the bay area where hypebeasts are everywhere.  I'm sure that all the connects are locked down so they'll start pricing up on who they'll be hooking up.  This is why the $30-$50 is sweet.  Not to mention the heartache that you do not have to endure when missing an online cop or the crappy server glitching, backdoor early, links, waking up at 4:30AM PST, sleeping early on Friday.  Come to think of it, who's in the Bay needing some fish...I'm in, hahahaha.
I absolutely would tip an employee to secure a pair in my size. I have a fairly good batting average for online releases, but some things I know I'll never get, and that's probably most XI's.

Just need to find a connect in the Glendale area, any body know of someone?
happy.gif

Pay them when u get your shoes or if they give u a guaranteed ticket. When lookin for the right person to approach try to find someone with a lil "juice" like a manager or someone. For instance in a week or two go into a retailer, approach who seems the most approachable and just say to them, and make sure nobody is listening or watching yall and just come out and say it "i got 50 bucks if u can lock down them Thunder 14s for me. If they say yes then exchange numbers and your in there. If they say no then just leave and on to the next one. Somebody is gonna take that 50. I suggest starting with the $50 offer. $20 aint gonna cut it on the first run. Jus my take. But dont give them the money unless u get a guaranteed ticket or until u show up on rd to buy them and then throw that $50 on top of the rest for the shoes.
Lmfao i would be laughing if they had undercover people working for the boss and then all the employees who accept the offers get fired

Lmfao i would be laughing if they had undercover people working for the boss and then all the employees who accept the offers get fired
Ive actually offered an employee extra money to hold a pair of shoes for me in front of a cop and the cop said don't look at me hes your customer, so clearly they didn't care.

Ive actually offered an employee extra money to hold a pair of shoes for me in front of a cop and the cop said don't look at me hes your customer, so clearly they didn't care.
obviously a cop wouldnt care because hes not breaking any laws. but a manager would because he is hurting the shoe game and the business. and hes taking extra money without his consent

that's not corrupt that's reality. Im not taking someones shoes away that really wants them. I really want them. Im not a reseller. Whats corrupt about that.
yes you are taking them away techincally.. other people have to camp out  for 10 hours or get up at 5 am in the morning to get them online.. and u have a gaurenteed pair? wtf is this? how is this NOT corrupt? 

yes you are taking them away techincally.. other people have to camp out  for 10 hours or get up at 5 am in the morning to get them online.. and u have a gaurenteed pair? wtf is this? how is this NOT corrupt? 
That's not corrupt at all.  Next, you'll be calling Nike corrupt for sending hot releases to Youtubers/reviewers/media/athletes.  They didn't do much directly to get that particular pair but they got hooked up anyways.  It's all about the business.  Props to whoever can go around the standard in box thinking and make it work.  Sure it sucks for people like you and I but it's part of the game.

Last edited:
I call that survival of the fittest.

U saying that someone who camps out for a shoe deserves it more than the person willing to pay $50 more for the same shoe. To me seems like the person willing to spend more $$ deserves the pair more to me. And never forget Time=Money

Last edited:
That's not corrupt at all.  Next, you'll be calling Nike corrupt for sending hot releases to Youtubers/reviewers/media/athletes.  They didn't do much directly to get that particular pair but they got hooked up anyways.  It's all about the business.  Props to whoever can go around the standard in box thinking and make it work.  Sure it sucks for people like you and I but it's part of the game.
Repped. Quoted f'n truth. Took me bout 2 months of trying to go about it the "average way" to realize this is BS. And i been tippin ever since and aint missed one single release i wanted yet.

I see what @Crocker   is saying, it's technically considered corruption since it is indeed a BRIBERY but... unfortunately that's what you gotta do to secure a pair 
ohwell.gif
 and idc if you do lol **** it. If you have to stand outside for a pair of shoe for 10 hours... I'm sorry for you. Unless you're going to tell me I can make at least $5,000 off of that pair reselling lmao for most people time is valuable! Imagine.. you stay up all night to get your pair at retail.. ok you got it but you just wasted 10 hours waiting in line. now for me, I tried it once for online release and rest of my day was ruined. I was so exhausted at work, couldn't focus, and just miserable. And this was for online release at the comfort of my home and i was especially salty I couldn't get anything. and I would NEVER do it again. From my perspective, this is how I see it. Use that 10 hours you're waiting in line to WORK HARDER earn more money and buy the shoe at resale price OR tip the employee $50. I'm sure you'll make way more than $50 in 10 hours right? See? This is called OPPORTUNITY COST. Little something I learned being an econ major. What are you truly giving up by spending that 10 hours in the line? It's not just 10 hours in time but other things you could have done with that 10 hours. You could potentially be giving up work hours = money, how much do you value 'pleasure' of not having to deal with cranky people, and etc... I mean if you're some middle school/hs kid, the same principles apply but not as a big deal. But if you're an adult, this opportunity cost is HUGE and should be a big factor when you decide to wait in line. IF you really enjoy waiting in line for 10 hours talking with the people around you and you truly enjoy that, you obviously can't put a value in that but honestly, who really enjoys waiting in line for 10 hours? lol ****. 

you mean the managers are keeping you from copping and reselling ,your right unfair 

I wish somebody would go to a number of authorized retailers with spy cams and mics and catch these employees taking bribes and blast that evidence all over social media. I guarantee that corporate offices at these retailers will come swinging the hammer down.

It definitely wouldn't stop it but it would slow it down and all employees caught would certainly be fired. Sending a strong message.

I wish somebody would go to a number of authorized retailers with spy cams and mics and catch these employees taking bribes and blast that evidence all over social media. I guarantee that corporate offices at these retailers will come swinging the hammer down.

It definitely wouldn't stop it but it would slow it down and all employees caught would certainly be fired. Sending a strong message.
i actually WOULD do that. its ridiculous how corrupt some stores are.. how are u just going to encourage other employees to break the rules without the boss knowing.. thats absolutely ******** and unfair. something NEEDS to be done. problem is how are we going to plant the spy cams and mics in the stores?

Back
Top Bottom