Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will cop on supposed All-star restock. If it doesn't happen I will be on the hunt for resell late February.

Will cop on supposed All-star restock. If it doesn't happen I will be on the hunt for resell late February.

Glad u redeemed urself with the second sentence

Otherwise i was gonna say ur a psychic n delusional

"Oh yeah imma cop on the restock"

Is like saying "oh yeah imma wait to win the lotto once it gets a lil bigger"

Haha

Last edited:
so im still waiting on my footasylum pair but the weird part is that on my tracking number it says that on january 6th it was out for delivery on where i live and since then it has not updated dont know what to do 

Glad u redeemed urself with the second sentence

Otherwise i was gonna say ur a psychic n delusional

"Oh yeah imma cop on the restock"

Is like saying "oh yeah imma wait to win the lotto once it gets a lil bigger"

Haha

i was gonna say, what makes you think that they are going to restock on all star weekend?

nike usually drops a bunch of stuff that weekend, so i personally think a restock would not be likely during that time frame

if it happened last year, then i stand corrected

The blue sole was the Worst part of the shoe in my opinion. Defenitely an overhyped shoe but thats every Retro now days.. Salute to those that copped but they werent worth sittin in the Freezing cold for almost a full day for.. Easily the least attractive 11 IMO.. I had no problem With saving that lil 200$ plus some sleep..

There's usually a big restock on or around all star weekend. Just a prediction. We will see what happens. If I get them, cool, if not, then I'll pay resell when I get it

There's usually a big restock on or around all star weekend. Just a prediction. We will see what happens. If I get them, cool, if not, then I'll pay resell when I get it

usually? or just last year? concords did restock but that was only in the city that the all star event was held.

Nope here in Atlanta they restocked here all star weekend last year and then again when a few stores opened up around the city.

about to go do a size swap. any tips on spotting fakes? don't wanna trade my authentic pair for a fake...
Just do a side by side comparison with his and yours. I'm sure you have an eye for detail. If it's off at all just walk away if you don't feel it's right for you. Good luck.

Hoping they restock these but if not I'll just keep tryin to offer 230 to anyone trying to sell em. If they say yeah then im coo with it if not oh well...

I've seen DS pairs go for as low as 280-300 cash meetup, but you'd have to be really lucky to get a brand new pair for even 260-270. Offering $230 is essentially offering retail since it retailed for about $200 after tax, and it will probably cost around $30 to ship to you and to cover paypal fees. If you can get them for that though, just make sure they're not fakes.

these dont fetch 350 anymore

you would be lucky if you 300 for em

they can be had for 230-250, if you find someone that just wants to unload them

I would think they're at their cheapest now as people are anticipating an ASW restock. Guessing price will go back up if there's no restock

these dont fetch 350 anymore

you would be lucky if you 300 for em

they can be had for 230-250, if you find someone that just wants to unload them
Really doubt these are going for less than 300 right now unless the seller is strapped for cash or is a close friend I put mine up for sale on FB and had 15 pm's within 5 minutes granted I wear a size 15 but still the market on these is not lowering

especially on FB groups is where i see these going for 250.

maybe it depends on where you are located, but being in the nj / ny metro area, there are plenty of pairs in circulation and i see these prices All the time

Back
Top Bottom