Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ordered a size 9.5 off of NDC for a friend. He opened the box the last night and noticed that one shoe lace was shorter than the other. SMH. :smh:

Not the worst thing in the world I guess, sucks for those that had a shoe that was a completely different size.

Anyone know any places that sell shoe laces that would compare to the AJ XI?

View media item 735908

Ordered a size 9.5 off of NDC for a friend. He opened the box the last night and noticed that one shoe lace was shorter than the other. SMH. :smh:

Not the worst thing in the world I guess, sucks for those that had a shoe that was a completely different size.

Anyone know any places that sell shoe laces that would compare to the AJ XI?

I like fullylaced (think that's the name) but I honestly wouldn't invest in new laces at all. the are what 1 in longer on each side when laced up. OCD like that?

....and i'm still waiting on Size?
Size? and Aramex (shipping service used by Size? for US shipments) are giving me the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! My shipment is held up, likely because I need to pay custom fees...which is fine. But I can't get anyone on the line at Aramex to arrange a pickup or a delivery time. I am loosing my sheet.

I've had so many pleasant experiences with Size? but this makes me never want to buy anything from them again. Anybody else in the same boat or can offer any advice!? Is it a holiday or something? I've been on hold with Aramex for about 2 hours...

https://www.facebook.com/Aramex

I would take to their Facebook page and post a complaint. It is sad but it seems like companies respond quicker when you put the information on blast for their customers to see. It seems like they have been responding to people on their Facebook because just a few hours ago they asked a customer to send a private message to them with their order number. 

Last edited:
I got my second Gamma 11 footasylum order in.

I tracked it on RoyalMail and it said it was still overseas but it came in the mail yesterday so don't know how accurate the tracking system is.
Royal Mail doesn't update once it gets stateside. Gotta use USPS.

So Cal heads new HoH in Culver City grand opening tomorrow is confirmed going to have these in stock. Lines forms at 6am FCFS who knows what other goodies they will have.

....and i'm still waiting on Size?
If you got tracking you should be good if not then you might be canceled, size? didn't tell me I was canceled till I tweeted them and then gave my refund 
mean.gif

I like fullylaced (think that's the name) but I honestly wouldn't invest in new laces at all. the are what 1 in longer on each side when laced up. OCD like that?

that would be annoying though, depends on how you rock ur shoes. I ball in all my jordans, and short laces are annoying and always come undone. So i can see why dude would want to get new laces, esp since that lace looks like it's substantially shorter than the other one lol. bad luck i guess, but def not the worst thing that could happen. it will be an easy fix for sure.

Last edited:
that would be annoying though, depends on how you rock ur shoes. I ball in all my jordans, and short laces are annoying and always come undone. that lace looks like it's substantially shorter than the other one lol. bad luck i guess.
Yea, just bad luck. Thanks for the site bigj, I have forwarded it to my buddy.

that would be annoying though, depends on how you rock ur shoes. I ball in all my jordans, and short laces are annoying and always come undone. So i can see why dude would want to get new laces, esp since that lace looks like it's substantially shorter than the other one lol. bad luck i guess, but def not the worst thing that could happen. it will be an easy fix for sure.

an inch on both sides isn't substantial at all.

my toecap like that too bro, i just ignore it and am thankful both shoes are the same size/ have a fully stitched jumpman

Has anyone who feels that the gammas fit tight or small removed the insole and if so, how do they feel?  I tried on mine and noticed they were kinda tight on my foot but didnt try taking out the insole.

Has anyone who feels that the gammas  all 11s  fit tight or small removed the insole and if so, how do they feel?  I tried on mine and noticed they were kinda tight on my foot but didnt try taking out the insole.
fixed. yeah bro they been fitting a little tight since the SJs just wear em break em in and they should be fine. 

Jus wanted to post wat i payed for my gamma 11s got them on base they only had 22pairs they did FCFS in CA...

I wonder how each base dictates what price to sell at. My buddy did FCFS at the base in San Antionio and he paid 147 out the door. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom