Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First post since you joined back in 2002? Am I reading that right?

EDIT:
Traded my DS CDP Hares for a size 10.5. The sz 10 fit too snug. The hares were a sz 11, I can only wear a sz 9.5-10.5 so it didnt hurt me.

Sold 2/3 sz 10 pairs on craigslist for 350 each.

AND you guys are right, the thirst is real. Here in LA, people are hitting me up with ridiculous trade offers. They sound like they are desperate trying to trade 2 for 1 pairs plus cash.

Reading that correct .... Joined this site in 2002 but was looking since 2000 just never got a login. So it's been a while... Still rockin my J's. Have a few good stories on here back in the day.

I just peed....Gamma XI Prank

the bomb ticking though. 
roll.gif

Checked my dpd Royal Mail status it said second delivery attempt made yesterday. I was at home all day and nothing.

people keep saying tuese are tts but these are actually tight on me. i wear a 8.5 and they feel like an 8
I know everyones feet are different and all that good stuff but these definitely run small.  My feet swim in my sz 13 2012 bred 11's and with these gammas sz 13 I had to pull out the insole for a comfy fit.  Im not going thru the size trade hassle so Ill deal.  

How many of you guys are still waiting on Euro delivery? I'm waiting on one pair from JD and 2 pair from Footpatrol. JD says it's in customs, Footpatrol no shipping info at all.....

I emailed footpatrol again and they just cancelled my order. They had an "inventory discrepancy" but didn't bother to even notice or refund my money. If I hadn't bothered them, they would have just kept it. Last time ordering from them. Sticking to the better euro sites from now on. I've emailed them at least 4 times before this asking for updates. :smh:

Last edited:
I emailed footpatrol again and they just cancelled my order. They had an "inventory discrepancy" but didn't bother to even notice or refund my money. If I hadn't bothered them, they would have just kept it. Last time ordering from them. Sticking to the better euro sites from now on. I've emailed them at least 4 times before this asking for updates. :smh:

wow :smh:

If you anit cop you just have no swagg or you prolly broke ya choice

Aye from my point of veiw that's how I feel.....But thats just me....& most ppl
Who is repping this trash........ 
roll.gif

com'on son swag...... tho and only broke boys worry about other peoples income levels never see a person well off caring what the next man got cause he prob had it, played it, and don't want it no more........
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I've never had to deal with shoes being stuck at customs before. It's been there since 12/27, how much longer can I expect to wait?

I'm in the same boat. My pair from Foot Asylm has been at JFK since 12/28, doesn't help that the weather in NYC has sucked the last week. Idk whats taking so long, whats the longest ppl have waited to get through customs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom