• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXPI2LryvI4

Don't let this happen to your shoes 
laugh.gif

Nike wasn't lying about the rush delivery... but it was supposed to be here yesterday, but who cares about it being a day late? I'm used to waiting for a package from NDC for almost 7 days for it to be delivered to the Westcoast! Delivery in 2 days!?!? I wish they'd do this for every purchase... just an idea NIKE. *wink* ,-)

P.S.

Anybody else notice they removed the personal information off the receipt?

my pair from nike arriving in a few hours, and got 2 orders cancelled from foot asylum but they gave me a 40gbp credit... i was just going to give the other 2 pairs to friends for face value for christmas... so ill count it as a win

Nike wasn't lying about the rush delivery... but it was supposed to be here yesterday, but who cares about it being a day late? I'm used to waiting for a package from NDC for almost 7 days for it to be delivered to the Westcoast! Delivery in 2 days!?!? I wish they'd do this for every purchase... just an idea NIKE. *wink* ,-)

P.S.

Anybody else notice they removed the personal information off the receipt?

View media item 708554
I heard they were pre packed. Could b a reason no info on it

call them up...mine is still in Queens and I need it on Long Island but they said they are definitely getting them to me tonight.  You might be surprised.  I had another order go from Memphis to NY this morning and I still got them.
Same. Mine is still in queens -_-

got a question... asked 2 eastbay reps if they hold a pair on reserve while payment is getting verified by their PVD, had different answers. one said they reserve pairs until a decision is made by PVD, while the other said they dont and even if PVD allows the transaction, id be better off canceling my order since the gammas are already sold out.

anybody had an experience similar to this? anyone might know if they do or do not reserve a pair while it gets processed? any answer would be greatly appreciated! Confused AF!

Merry Christmas guys..

Don't trip, I had to call in and see what the issue was on my order. I used my gf's card and they had to verify the payment wasn't fraud. Long story short, they told me my kix would be here no later than the 6th. Ups sent me an email stating my shoes would be delivered on the 3rd. Either way it seems like they hold stock until a final verdict has been reached. Best of luck to u bruh.

Just picked mine up and although NDC double boxed them my box looked like they played kickball with it smh....shoes were in good shape though

Just picked mine up and although NDC double boxed them my box looked like they played kickball with it smh....shoes were in good shape though
my box and shoes were FLAWLESS looks like they got tired playing kickball after your pair :O

taking one for the team! Mine were just dusty 

Funny thing my FNL pair was just left at my door along with my  Amazon stuff also exposed like this. At least FNL don't have the big FNL logo on the side of the box..Sadly my NDC pair still with N/A status. And i was on FNL site this morning and didn't see any restock

Back
Top Bottom