Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is that from this morning? If so, what a bunch of losers fighting over a retro plus colorway made in mass quantities. So many mentally challenged people who love sneakers that it makes me cringe to be associated with this level of idiot.
youd think they're handing out something of actual value......... or something for free at least, but no..... its shoes..... that theyre fighting to pay 200 for
roll.gif

Because they have the most pairs and it's virtually impossible to add to cart on FA, FTL and, Champs.
Exactly. Ndc and fnl have been the most reliable over the past couple years. The other 4 sites have been absolute nightmares for the longest time

Got through on NDC for myself. Was on Finishline Mobile on my phone early for my boy and got all the way through to payment confirmation. Hit submit then got SPA. Couldn't get through on phone or computer at all. All I got was SPA. Was able to add his pair on FTL around 8:30, but had 4+ hour wait. Left that in the background while waiting for NBA Store. I got through at NBA Store. Saw it got refunded about 5-10 minutes after order placed. Still had FTL up and finally was just able to checkout.

Last edited:
Come back to my computer 3hrs later after hitting up my mall. Footaction timer almost done and shoes still available. I hopr everyone that wanted these were able to get them...I really don't see how you could miss.

wheres the dude with the jaguars avy?

these were soooooooo hard :x

JUST KIDDING

EASY COP

So what is the deal with NDC shipping?  There are all supposed to get here by the 24th right?  Are they shipping today or doing overnight on Monday?

Back
Top Bottom