Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JD sent the confirmation but paypal hasnt took the money out the bank account yet. I hope it dont get canceled. :rolleyes

This shoe is such a flop for an 11. The shoe drops in 12 hours and the thread is only at 265 pages. SOOOOO many other shoes should have dropped instead of this lame *** retro + colorway. I like retro +'s, but his shoe is wack.

Hey NTr's I need some help.
I haven't purchased from NDC in a while.

What's the Jordan xi gamma blue page link,
I would also appreciate if anyone could provide the Kobe 3 prelude link.
DONT FLAME, I can't sift through 200+ pages. I'm impatient, and lazy.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
if you want them that badly, you'd work for it

Last edited:
This shoe is such a flop for an 11. The shoe drops in 12 hours and the thread is only at 265 pages. SOOOOO many other shoes should have dropped instead of this lame *** retro + colorway. I like retro +'s, but his shoe is wack.

it's gonna sell out and cause $100+ resale; I wouldn't consider that a flop my man

Hey NTr's I need some help.
I haven't purchased from NDC in a while.

What's the Jordan xi gamma blue page link,
I would also appreciate if anyone could provide the Kobe 3 prelude link.
DONT FLAME, I can't sift through 200+ pages. I'm impatient, and lazy.

Both are twitter link only if im not mistaken so you have to wait till they tweet it

Follow @nikestore

I think that if you try to get them at 8 am your chances are pretty decent. Asinine assupmtions? the sneaker is 1 per customer.. even if they made half as many black and red 11s as last year you still got a pretty good shot. 

But okay. 

No. Thats dumb.

Last year ndc was hell and sz13 was gone instantly. By 8:00:20.

Even if Half the black n red xi numbers? Even dumber

No xmas xi are a walk in the park.

No. Thats dumb.

Last year ndc was hell and sz13 was gone instantly. By 8:00:20.

Even if Half the black n red xi numbers? Even dumber

No xmas xi are a walk in the park.
agreed. plus things were alot different last year too. id say everyone had more of a fair shot last year than they will this year

Even though I won the finish line draft I'm gonna leave my pair at the store for someone to have for retail. Someone out there will appreciate them more than me and at retail. Merry Christmas to the person that gets my pair. 
smile.gif

Just got a email from 2 different Shiekh's  in LA bringing my total reserved pairs to 3!  Crazy how the shoe game works smh.

JD is a UK site and their sizes were always listed as UK sizes. You don't see eastbay in the US listed as UK sizes do you?

Last edited:
Both are twitter link only if im not mistaken so you have to wait till they tweet it

Follow @nikestore

CC, I think these are Not TLO.... SideNote:Yoooo so much hysteria in the OTHER thread. Imma have to PM you to chop it about that foolery.

Back
Top Bottom