Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Using FNL rewards or nike gift card for these.I refuse to pay retail for these gamma 11's.

I am still laughing at all of the hype and added stress some of you all are having about these.

I picture these in bred 11 numbers,bred restocks,in the UK,Africa,All continents and everybody and have mama having them.I never thought there would be so many raffles and people lined up for a GR.

Using FNL rewards or nike gift card for these.I refuse to pay retail for these gamma 11's.
only thing i dislike about FNL is they charge shipping. basically we're getting free shipping and tax.

Last edited:
I completely agree.It is usually an extra $8.

That is why I love NDC so much.That free shipping.

Last edited:

I am still laughing at all of the hype and added stress some of you all are having about these.

I picture these in bred 11 numbers,bred restocks,in the UK,Africa,All continents and everybody and have mama having them.I never thought there would be so many raffles and people lined up for a GR.
This surprises you? It is like this EVERY year with the 11's.

Is Jimmy Jazz going live at midnight?
JJ is only selling to a secret society of NT members.

I tried to get in on this but they told me they didn't have anymore of the dust you sprinkle on the fire before ordering. 

So instead my application has been submitted for the approval of the midnight society, you should submit one as well.
I love this post 
laugh.gif

I already know that but have you read this thread?

People acting like these are Yeezy 2 lmited lol.I mean why would you stand in line or do raffles for these?

Its plenty to go around like all 11's.

They got these in fetus sizes man lol.

I like in the NYC area, does anyone know which store will be selling kid sizes without a ticket? I need 2 size 7s and a size 5. You can pm me 

THESE ARE DEFINITELY A GR, BUT A FEW OF MY CONNECTS TOLD ME THAT THERE ARE FEWER NUMBERS OF THESE THAN LAST YEARS BRED XI's... TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...HOLLA.

CED B.

See example here lol ahahah.The damn shoe aint even out man.
nah cause i seriously never was able to cop **** online, and camping out is way too dam hectic here.  I struck out on the raffles and the twitter rsvp -_- 

they need to start sending them things via email 

Ain't that serious, most products bought from FNL at this time have an extended return/exchange policy until Feb. just "return" the shoes & RE-Buy them with the Winner Circle Rewards.

Last edited:

nah cause i seriously never was able to cop **** online, and camping out is way too dam hectic here.  I struck out on the raffles and the twitter rsvp -_- 
Man if you don't get these idk what to tell you.

Considering how difficult it is to cop....I dunno why $8....or shipping, bothers some of you guys.
These def wont be difficult to get at all IMO.Its principle not the price and I am use to the free shipping from NDC.

Maybe my luck will change cause I've never tried to purchase from NDC before.. always tried sites like FTL and FNL but to no avail. 

Back
Top Bottom