Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't think they releases royals online. They might restock cg xis or space jams?
i think they did. fnl had em. and its been to long for cg or space jams. they wouldnt have kept em for this long.

exactly... space jams came out 4 years ago. cgs were 3 years. that concord stunt finishline pulled got people wishing for the stars now.

exactly... space jams came out 4 years ago. cgs were 3 years. that concord stunt finishline pulled got people wishing for the stars now.

:lol: Dudes are going to be wanting playoff XII's and Olympic VII's because they missed out.

At a certain point, if you didn't get them resell, you never really wanted them in the first place. It's not like they would be easy to get if they restocked anyway.

I can't wait to pick up mine on the 11th. XIs aren't hard to get but people usually wait until the last minute and strike out. Same **** different color[emoji]128548[/emoji]

Pre-order at a well known spot in Chicago. Anything you need. New or old he has it. Every release you get your shoes at least 10 days early. All the apparel for everything...no lines, it's heaven [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I don't know, its an all black midsole,so it will not get as dirty. Also i am a fan of any Jordan without a sole that won't yellow.
I'd put money on them still turning yellow over time... Don't get fooled by the black midsole, these still have an icey, blue tinted, translucent sole.

Yeah man none of that camping, line, and ticket stuff. I'm 30, that's a young mans game but we have to do what we have to do. I just try to be on it early. Unless it's nike town or hoh they really could care less in the Chi. Keep a good relationship, and have some loyalty........I swear you'll damn near get any shoe. Snooze you'll lose but Xls are easy food out here

Im sure these will be restocking since its not the OG colorway. They did it for the breds they will do it for these... Its all about $$$$ for nike and jordan 

Concord didnt restock because the hype for that shoe is legendary, glad i cop mine. 

Im sure these will be restocking since its not the OG colorway. They did it for the breds they will do it for these... Its all about $$$$ for nike and jordan 

Concord didnt restock because the hype for that shoe is legendary, glad i cop mine. 
concords did restock

concords restocked
1yr ago today so.....

air-jordan-11-retro-gamma-blue-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-gamma-blue-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-gamma-blue-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-retro-gamma-blue-4.jpg

concords restocked
1yr ago today so.....
It was 11-26-12 not 12-2-12.

pretty sure fnl had a cyber monday drop bro
That's what I meant Cyber Monday was on 11-26-12 not 12-2-12. Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday fell later this year
bro.

concords restocked
1yr ago today so.....
It was 11-26-12 not 12-2-12.

pretty sure fnl had a cyber monday drop bro
That's what I meant Cyber Monday was on 11-26-12 not 12-2-12. Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday fell later this year
bro.

dont be a techinal tammy rob

i was still right too :lol:

So I'm guessing they did the restock last year at night time? Cause today is almost over. Just wondering. 

^ Nah I think it was in the morning.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted that cyber monday restock, it got people all riled up for nothing
laugh.gif

^ Nah I think it was in the morning.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted that cyber monday restock, it got people all riled up for nothing
laugh.gif
NDC just did one but all the goods sold out super fast. I think they were playing with our emotions with that tweet, like they were going to have enough pairs. Had to only have like one of each. but o well. Missed out the first time, Missed out this time. On to the next release.

BTW you did get me all exited (pause) 

Back
Top Bottom