Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These will be easy to get, GR, Nike will probably release around 200K pairs worldwide.

why people expecting an email after they enter ?
it tells you the info/dates you will get email IF you are picked
then you RSVP and print your "ticket" to present with ID at pick-up

It's pretty common for companies to send confirmation emails. It gives the end user the verification that the request went through.

I saw these in person and thought they were pretty clean. But I won't be copping these because it's just too much at this point with a PS4, Black Friday shopping, and all the other releases coming out as well. But if you are thinking if copping I have to say they do look pretty nice in person

It's pretty common for companies to send confirmation emails. It gives the end user the verification that the request went through.
i realize that but here they clearly explain the steps and timeline

nothing to indicate to expect a confirmation email

this is a diff process and prob shouldn't be compared to others

i realize that but here they clearly explain the steps and timeline
nothing to indicate to expect a confirmation email
this is a diff process and prob shouldn't be compared to others
If it's common practice then it's nothing wrong with expecting a confirmation. The steps are clear in the case the the submission went through. People just want the confirmation that it went through.

Good thing that you guys dislike them so much. More pairs for me then. (Unless I need to battle the hype beasts and resellers.)

these honestly really grew on me. at first, just like most of you, i thought these were garbage. but honestly, im probably gonna wind up getting these now, i think the colorway's something different and unique, especially for an 11.

People over here in New York have been annoying for them already. I've already got my pair secured, but I would gladly get another pair. 

these honestly really grew on me. at first, just like most of you, i thought these were garbage. but honestly, im probably gonna wind up getting these now, i think the colorway's something different and unique, especially for an 11.
Don't worry, most of the people that said they hated it at the beginning will end up getting them

They... had so many other options to go with. 

I can tell just by looking at them that the quality will not be all there. 

I remember entering 10 different raffles for the bred 11's in a size 8 and I didn't get a single call back. I was mind blown but I'm definitely not wasting my time with that this year. I don't have the time and patience to drive around and wait in long lines just to be shut down. Online or bust for me.

I like them, its just that Im not for all these new aged raffles and such. Not really interested in paying a lot over retail either so ill probably not have a pair off rip.

They... had so many other options to go with. 

I can tell just by looking at them that the quality will not be all there. 
WHAT? So your saying if they went with another option (colorway) they would be better quality? and by looking and not having in hand a mostly blk shoe that the quality is bad? 

Waiting for real consensus on folks that actually had them in hand to make quality assessments on things other than colorway and visual assumptions through a computer screen. 

On actual pairs from the store not early release pairs cause we see how some of those went with the bred 11's last yr and them Toro 4's this yr.

WHAT? So your saying if they went with another option (colorway) they would be better quality? and by looking and not having in hand a mostly blk shoe that the quality is bad? 

Waiting for real consensus on folks that actually had them in hand to make quality assessments on things other than colorway and visual assumptions through a computer screen. 

On actual pairs from the store not early release pairs cause we see how some of those went with the bred 11's last yr and them Toro 4's this yr.
I hear what you're saying about early releases but I was able to get an up close look at these on foot 2 weeks ago(I probably looked stupid knelt down examining the shoe) but quality is up there. Much better in person. Def cop for me

For reference, I work for FNL. Most of the pairs are raffled using the Draft, and very few pairs are in a separate employee only raffle. So there can't really be any shady practices using this system.

Catching up to the thread. But I'm not going to say where. But I know a store where the manager does pre sales on Jordan's and other high-profile releases. He and I have gone back and forth before, since I'll go there on a release day and he says all the shoes are spoken for. He says it's a benefit to his LOYAL customers and it avoids all of the line camping drama.

Catching up to the thread. But I'm not going to say where. But I know a store where the manager does pre sales on Jordan's and other high-profile releases. He and I have gone back and forth before, since I'll go there on a release day and he says all the shoes are spoken for. He says it's a benefit to his LOYAL customers and it avoids all of the line camping drama.

Not relevant to what he said, because it's not Finishline

Not relevant to what he said, because it's not Finishline

Actually...it is. I don't shop at any mom and pops. Just FTL, FTA, Champs and FNL. The FTL and family do FCFS at the mall I go to. The other large chain does there own thing,

Just saying. Now, I will say this doesn't apply to the 11 Bred or Gamma release. Just the other releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom