**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

I'm loving these but wish the back of the shoe was a little lighter grey like the og's. Gives it some contrast and depth to the shoe.
Just my 2 cents but glad that I'm that much closer to wrapping up the collection.
peace

^^^ true true^^^^ but atleast we got the aquas in wearable condition now. man i love these shoes. also i tried to lighten the grey on the back with water mixed with acetone then i used some bleach, came out alright. not much difference but atleast a lil lighter so its better i guess. ima try again later on hopefully the the shade lightens a bit more.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

for the ppl saying that jordan is dead or too easy of a cop, its probably b/c you wear a big size cus from size 6.5 to 9.5 there all gone. well in ny anyways, and well in my opinion the 8s look way better when strapped. there already big and making bunny ears dont help.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Quote:
HEY!!! Everybody who ordered from swoosh did you get your shipping confirmation yet (only if you did 2 day shipping)??????

yessir...got mines not 2 long ago...got wisdom tooth pulled, so when they get del. in the a.m. itll make the pain go away
i love swoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

co-sign on the retroes being better than the OGs, pretty rare for more than 1 NT'er to say that.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
^^^ true true^^^^ but atleast we got the aquas in wearable condition now. man i love these shoes. also i tried to lighten the grey on the back with water mixed with acetone then i used some bleach, came out alright. not much difference but atleast a lil lighter so its better i guess. ima try again later on hopefully the the shade lightens a bit more.

It's not gonna really do much. I tried that for some xiii's, an experiment I did a couple years ago. There's probably something out there some industrial strength type of thing that would work but bleach alone ain't gonna do u any good
$154.96 Aqua VIII's Fast & Safe shipping to Cali & Continental U.S.
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

these aqua's are dope but, IMO, are not better than the OGs. btw, peep the sig for some Aqua shirts.
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

i think the shoe's great...retro, OG, LS, rare air, super duper jordan special edition, regardless, it's a great shoe.
teambatman​

Quote:
stores still have these....so for those who missed out, you are just in luck..im in socal

Seriously, if your can't find them, then you are not trying. They didn't sell well in SoCal.

Sucks for the cats that hit the panic button and payed a premium to get these.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

^^^ There are still FSR's all over the Bay Area as well!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

meh, not even interested in these... nice to see a positive reaction to the quality, though
turn the music up
turn me down

These are so tight, just walked in to footlocker yesterday and scooped the last 11.5 to wear now, and got home and got my
Eastbay tracking #. I think these are better looking than Og's. something about glitter is WACK.

ya know I could care less about the missing glitter and darker grey I just wish these bastards would give us the quality materials that we used to expect from Jordans. these are so thin and cheap feeling its sad :frown:
frown.gif
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

ok time to move on from aquas to playoffs
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Getting mine tomorrow..an't wait to get em after work...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE MATCHING BLACK SOCKS? IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE LOCAL AND ONLINE
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Quote:
these are the few times you can say retro>OG IMO
NO

you must have not owned the ogs or bought a pair that was aged.

OGs @#%$ all over these. In quality and construction.

I am interested to know the ages of all who say the retro is better...?

also, over time, the retro's grey will get lighter....

Quote:
I dont know what you're talking about, the leather on those is ten times better than anything released in the past 2 years.
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Yall talking about the OG's like yall own them or have owned them, smh

And if you love the OGs that much go buy a pair and watch them crumble, atleast you'll have OGs.

"Show no love, love will get you killed"

by the way, for those who ordered on finishline, check your status. mine has shipped and is scheduled to arrive this week...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Back
Top Bottom