Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

finally got my pair for 325 shipped 
nthat.gif
 thanks to a fellow nter freddukez.

Last edited:
I finalllyyyyy got a pair of these on the way for $275 shipped. I know people were saying these run a lil big a while back. Anybody have anything to say about the sizing?

I finalllyyyyy got a pair of these on the way for $275 shipped. I know people were saying these run a lil big a while back. Anybody have anything to say about the sizing?
For me, they fit like the recent Vs, and larger than the toro and gg IVs from this year. For most people, that means you'd size down a half size.

Nice price on those, just picked mine up for 300 shipped a month ago.

Last edited:
For me, they fit like the recent Vs, and larger than the toro and gg IVs from this year. For most people, that means you'd size down a half size.

Agreed my true size is 11 but in my recent 3 cops (88s,FRs, and, crimsons) the 10.5 fit perfect. I also went with the 10.5 with the grapes and black tounge Vs

Appreciate man. I did end up going a half size down on these so I wanted to make sure. The price was too good too pass up.

where is everyone finding their pairs? I'm looking for a pair in the NJ/NY area for something in the low $300s

Just got my DS pair in and I will not be surprised if the paint on these satart chipping after only a few wears. I know somebody elts prevously in the thread said that theres started chipping after only 3 or 4 wears. Im sure I'm just overreacting, but the scratch these kicks came with just bugs me for how much they cost. 

$275 good price!!
i stopped checking on the bay or cl because of the grey market pairs guess i'll stick with my 2011 pairs.

Mine have held up great, wear em 2-3 times a week. No cracking or chipping at all. Best release of the year imo

When someone says "held up" what exactly are they referring to? I would hope a pair of shoes "holds up" after wearing them a few times. To me held up refers to wearing them all day every day for a year plus. If recent retros can do that then there are good quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom