Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

folks waiting on the 88s should go ahead and cop for the lowest they see around..these aren't coming out in the states on 23rd
Hmm from the guy with 7 posts. Source?
I also believe they aren't releasing stateside but I cant guarantee that is accurate.

Last edited:
folks waiting on the 88s should go ahead and cop for the lowest they see around..these aren't coming out in the states on 23rd
Is that right???? Well Houston had lots of JB reps down for All Star weekend saying otherwise, unless things have changed all of sudden Source?

Last edited:
I also believe they aren't releasing stateside but I cant guarantee that is accurate.

cant rag on his post count. a lot of members were affected by the switch over. now whether there is truth to what hes saying is another story.

cant rag on his post count. a lot of members were affected by the switch over. now whether there is truth to what hes saying is another story.

Thank you. Case in point, the guy who posted the backdoor link. He saved a lot of behinds on NT.

LOL he is not meeting you back sorry that you git scammed but you will never see him again even in court just take the L, how can you prove what he gave you you cant.
nah his text messages corroborate it and i've kept tidy records. the small claims court judges aren't as dumb as they appear on tv. but i got his full name, address, everything. theres definitely a chance that after i win the judgment, he just refuses to pay but then i guess i wouldn't want to live in a situation where a constable can show up at your door and start taking non-exempt stuff. 

crazy thing is i asked him twice again...nicely...to just give me back my 250 and i'd give him the jokers, and i'm sure he made an honest mistake or whatever, but he was like, NAH YOU THREATENED ME BRAH. so whatever. it'll be a good learning experience for me anyway

LOL he is not meeting you back sorry that you git scammed but you will never see him again even in court just take the L, how can you prove what he gave you you cant.
nah his text messages corroborate it and i've kept tidy records. the small claims court judges aren't as dumb as they appear on tv. but i got his full name, address, everything. theres definitely a chance that after i win the judgment, he just refuses to pay but then i guess i wouldn't want to live in a situation where a constable can show up at your door and start taking non-exempt stuff. 

crazy thing is i asked him twice again...nicely...to just give me back my 250 and i'd give him the jokers, and i'm sure he made an honest mistake or whatever, but he was like, NAH YOU THREATENED ME BRAH. so whatever. it'll be a good learning experience for me anyway
Seems too much of a hassle for $250 considering people are paying about that for the Jokers, or Crimsons, whatever you have. Just sell them and move on. 

That's what I was saying, it's his word against yours. Even if you have text messages, he can easily say you made a last minute deal change for the pair you got.
nah  because he texted me back with, "**** my bad, i'm coming right back to meet you"....and a few other texts where he confirms i got the wrong shoe. and mostly it'll be up to the judge to decide...that's what he's there for. i think it'll be common sense. i won't lose but whether i collect or not is a whole different story.

and it is a hassle and totally not worth it from a money standpoint but u can't let people walk all over you just cause it's inconvenient. plus, this is actually what i do for a living (not small claims) so i can practice. 

nah  because he texted me back with, "**** my bad, i'm coming right back to meet you"....and a few other texts where he confirms i got the wrong shoe. and mostly it'll be up to the judge to decide...that's what he's there for. i think it'll be common sense. i won't lose but whether i collect or not is a whole different story.

and it is a hassle and totally not worth it from a money standpoint but u can't let people walk all over you just cause it's inconvenient. plus, this is actually what i do for a living (not small claims) so i can practice. 
Yo let us know how this unfolds, because I'm actually interested in seeing how this goes about.

Yo let us know how this unfolds, because I'm actually interested in seeing how this goes about.
I can already tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to be out another $150 in court costs. He's not going to show. I'm going to get a default judgment. Spent another bill or so getting abstraction of judgments and writs, and then hopefully put a lien on his nonexempt property. And if he has no property, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that any time in the next 7 years he has something that can be taken, I'll get it. That's all. 

I tried to extend the olive branch this morning and the dude just told me to F off basically. it's like...if u sold scammed someone and that guy said hey look, i looked up all ur info, and this is a dumb thing for us to go to court, why dont you just give me my money back and i'll give you your stuff back and we can avoid this and never see each other again.... wouldn't you just say okay? so he's not the smartest guy. honestly if the opportunity comes, i'm not going to put a lien on his car or anything, i'll just ask him again if he'll pay all the costs and we can drop it.

he's just a dumb guy overall, i sorta feel bad for him but at the same time...he sorta scammed me ya know 

---last thing then i'll just **** but people are saying its his word against my word but fact is u are under oath. so if u start telling all these lies and then the other guy has proof, u get into real trouble. and the judge isn't a moron 

Last edited:
When you put a lien on something he owns, that has a title or deed, you will have to put a amount that is owed, how would you take anything from him? You can't....only thing you can do is block the sale of his property, that's it. And all he would have to do is pay at that time. Lawyers should know this, it's pretty over the top for $250....

Last edited:
When you put a lien on something he owns, that has a title or deed, you will have to put a amount that is owed, how would you take anything from him? You can't....only thing you can do is block the sale of his property, that's it. 
u can force sale at the auction after notice. with a house its trickier cause everyone mortgages, liens at tracky tho

I can already tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to be out another $150 in court costs. He's not going to show. I'm going to get a default judgment. Spent another bill or so getting abstraction of judgments and writs, and then hopefully put a lien on his nonexempt property. And if he has no property, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that any time in the next 7 years he has something that can be taken, I'll get it. That's all. 

I tried to extend the olive branch this morning and the dude just told me to F off basically. it's like...if u sold scammed someone and that guy said hey look, i looked up all ur info, and this is a dumb thing for us to go to court, why dont you just give me my money back and i'll give you your stuff back and we can avoid this and never see each other again.... wouldn't you just say okay? so he's not the smartest guy. honestly if the opportunity comes, i'm not going to put a lien on his car or anything, i'll just ask him again if he'll pay all the costs and we can drop it.

he's just a dumb guy overall, i sorta feel bad for him but at the same time...he sorta scammed me ya know 

---last thing then i'll just **** but people are saying its his word against my word but fact is u are under oath. so if u start telling all these lies and then the other guy has proof, u get into real trouble. and the judge isn't a moron 
Wow, man. Hope you figure everything out and can just get your money back or something, because that must be a pain to go through all that. I'm not too familiar with all that law/legal stuff at the end, but hopefully you can just get your stuff back and it'd be all good. Sorry I'm not too familiar with that legal stuff but can you really just claim his stuff yours and take it over just that incident???

Wow, man. Hope you figure everything out and can just get your money back or something, because that must be a pain to go through all that. I'm not too familiar with all that law/legal stuff at the end, but hopefully you can just get your stuff back and it'd be all good. Sorry I'm not too familiar with that legal stuff but can you really just claim his stuff yours and take it over just that incident???
nah im going to leave this thread right after this. getting a judgment is something. getting it enforced is something else. a lien is like that. but u can get a judge to force-sale but they use common sense. and in texas, with houses, u can't kick someone of their home for anything, unless it is student loans. but the lien is just to let them know, hey im sticking it in your pooper, and they'll fix it. and if they dont, it goes to an "auction"... ok im out, i'll report what happens what it happens....in 6 months.

i buy and sale thru CL frequently, and i keep all communcations with seller/buyer for a month min.. i always make a habit to discuss item and price in email, than once phone numbers are exchanged for meet up, i text and make it clear of product and price.. i never just talk.. everything is in writing and documented.. so if something like this occurs i have as much proof on my behalf as possible..   Sorry to hear crap like this.. Sickening 

What up PHI!? HM FA2K7 4 Klub

I've worn my pair about 5 times so far and they are holding up real nice, other than the toe creasing which doesn't bother me at all b/c shoes crease.  Please JB release the black cement's with NA on the back and I can retire from 3's for a hot minute.  Don't even need the crimsons or jokers to be happy bahahaha

China you get anything made in China. Real J's, fake J's. Everything is made in China, even the box. So i get real skeptical when people say they have multiple pairs of early releases. The fakes are getting closer and closer to the real ones. Its kinda scary. Nike and JB need to start using a barcode scanning system within the shoe or something. But that machine needs to be made else where besides China 

Out of curiosity, where do they sell fake Jordans?  Who the hell makes them?

JB controls the authentic and fake market, to get 100% profit on the black market.

:lol: not srs I think many different factories make the replicas.

Was thinking of letting my pair go to make some cash for a couple other releases, but then I tried my pair on again...God damn these are 
nthat.gif

if you have his address and all that why not just go LAW ABIDING CITIZEN on him.

if you have his address and all that why not just go LAW ABIDING CITIZEN on him.

i would think that thought had already crossed his mind, but he probably has quite a bit more to lose in going that route...he seems to be quite level headed and working in the legal system and that's quite a life to give up potentially over $250

Back
Top Bottom