Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

and the hate keeps coming.................................

sorry If you dont like what is said but thats just to bad ,,,,,,, i am pissed i didnt get a pair

anyone else still think this release was limited, I bet those prices on craigslist go down in a week

If there's a secondary release on these then I think this shoots up to around 100K. No way given all the success on here so far that this was a 20K release.

anyone else still think this release was limited, I bet those prices on craigslist go down in a week
That can be said for any Jordan shoe.

Dear Based God, your loyal cooker has been cooking. Please bless me with buying a pair.

Will cook more often. Won ton soup - Luong1209.

Woo hoo!! nothing like getting that eastbay drop down menu to stop and it says adding to cart or redirecting to cart...Its like you feel you''ve won them lol

im on footlocker and eastbay and its saying processing. do i leave it there or refresh the browser and click add to cart over and over ?

are you guys not understanding why that is???????!!!!!!!!

seriously people

OF COURSE THEY WILL STILL HAVE SIZES AVAILABLE.....IF THEIR SITE IS $HIT AND CANT ALLOW USERS TO GET THROUGH CHECKOUT THAT MEANS SIZES ARE NOT BEING SOLD!!!

Right, have some patience. It may have been 30-40 min of the SPA on my phone before it jumped to the mobile site. Once you're in you're getting them (fingers crossed with the worst company ever)

One pair on Eastbay and one pair on NDC. Tried adding to cart for 1 minute after I saw they still had em and went through lol. 

also, how about that 20,000 pairs???

:rofl:

while i do not discredit those that have said more of these are being produced for a second release...

20,000 initial pairs is a guess but who knows, it may be correct...

people said only 5,000-10,000 pairs of the 2005 white-laser 4's were made & i got a pair off jumpman23 8 HOURS after the release time
i was literally clicking & refreshing for 8 HOURS & I got through & got a pair

sometimes there is so much traffic, it takes a long time for each individual order to be processed
especially on sites with less juice than Nike like FNL or Footlocker

how is people gettimg thru on finish line

i am still getting that page that stops you from getting on the site

Is it true that finishline hasn't released the GS ones and will he releasing them at a different date? After all the nonsense with finishline I dunno if I can trust them. After lucking out on NDC me and having tabs open at finishline for the past 1.5 hours when I see a tweet mentioning no GS sizes are selling yet.. wtf!? Are they seriouss... -___-

Back
Top Bottom