Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I cant shake the feeling that we will be seeing another NA III this year.
Not the fire reds because those are already confirmed to be $160. But hopefully one of the other two OGs

Everyone has an opinion, must cop for me.  If your  waiting for JB to give you everything you want, good luck.  You won't be rocking these this lifetime. 

Og's = unwearable best quality   1988
1st retro = unwearable great quality 2001
2nd retro = wearable...good 2007
2011 = no Nike air mediocore quality 2011

2013 = closest your gonna get to OG with "nike air" come on guys we are talking about shoes that dropped in 88!!! Most dudes in here weren't even born then!!! Where was I? man glued to the tv watching the dunk contest..... then remember going to my friends house who had an adjustable goal trying to re-create the same dunks the next day....

Copp if you can...... you may not have this chance again.... at least for the next 3-5 years based on retro history :nthat:

You also forgot the '94 and '03 retro cement. But wouldn't the '13 also be mediocore aswell :nerd: ? They used the same base from the 'll with the Nike Air. Can't lie, other than the quality leather used pre '11, the '11 are not bad comfort wise. I've owned the true blue retroes in '02, and they aren't as different than the '11. They actually felt like they had a stiffer sole. '02 and up pretty much felt the same other than the different leathers being used.

Last edited:
yalll are trippin. to those people saying the ogs and 94s will have no value after these release; are you aware that this looks like the 2011 retro with NA plastered on the back ? they look next to nothing to ogs. the ogs and 94s had a back tab that was shorter than the heel of the shoe, it also had thinner elephant print, ntm these have jordan embroided on the outsole rather than nike. these are NOTHING like the ogs lol

i hope this release will make the 2011s go down in price? dont care much for the nike air on the back, just like the shoe. my pants always cover the back tab anyways.

Dont worry. He'll be able to get another paper route with ease.

Remember I went do Macy's the day Concords dropped, some dude strolls in at about 1:00 pm & was telling a coworker that he had been trying to get the Concords all morning. Shortly after, I hear dude telling that same coworker that the manager had just fired him for no call, no showing. I laughed at dude seriously. Then he looks to me & compliments whatever it was I was wearing that day, I laughed even harder. Get your priorities together kids, you're willing to lose your means to pay for sneakers all for a chance to buy them?

Remember I went do Macy's the day Concords dropped, some dude strolls in at about 1:00 pm & was telling a coworker that he had been trying to get the Concords all morning. Shortly after, I hear dude telling that same coworker that the manager had just fired him for no call, no showing. I laughed at dude seriously. Then he looks to me & compliments whatever it was I was wearing that day, I laughed even harder. Get your priorities together kids, you're willing to lose your means to pay for sneakers all for a chance to buy them?
lol he got fired for that?

I see everybody trippin off the price, but they only $15 more than the Bred\Concord retail...If $15 mean THAT much to you, why the hell are you paying $200 for shoes anyway? Not trying to sound pious, but its the truth. We pay over $200 for JB anyway from NDC once you add tax and shipping... IJS.
ohwell.gif

Everyone has an opinion, must cop for me.  If your  waiting for JB to give you everything you want, good luck.  You won't be rocking these this lifetime. 

Og's = unwearable best quality   1988

1st retro = unwearable great quality 2001

2nd retro = wearable...good 2007

2011 = no Nike air mediocore quality 2011

2013 = closest your gonna get to OG with "nike air" come on guys we are talking about shoes that dropped in 88!!! Most dudes in here weren't even born then!!! Where was I? man glued to the tv watching the dunk contest..... then remember going to my friends house who had an adjustable goal trying to re-create the same dunks the next day....

Copp if you can...... you may not have this chance again.... at least for the next 3-5 years based on retro history
nthat.gif
(LOOKS FOR MY BABY POWDER) Because this type of foolishness.... JUST CHAPS MY @SS!!!! Not only did you try an give us advice to start...LMMFAO.. then compound the situation by giving us the "MOST CONFLICTING" time table EVER!!! Hit us with a story from your past because your sooooo O.G.!!! But im trying to figure out...How the hell u NOT remember the 2 most important releases for the WC III's since its inception but can remember trying to "re-create" dunks on a adjustable goal?? THEN...hit us with what to "YOUR" knowledge is "RETRO HISTORY"......Sumbody TAR AND FEATHER this fool!!!!!!!!!!!!
mean.gif

Straight comedy in here. if you don't want to pay for the shoes b/c of the price tag or the quality please go get the BHM pack and step aside so others can cop. I'm getting my pair regardless. :smh: can someone confirm a release date yet?? From the beginning the rumor has been February. Why the hell is marqueesole trying to sell these for $2000 :smh:

Last edited:
It has always amazed my that people will spend money on merchandise with JUMPMAN logo on it (clothing hats etc)
but they dont like the look of a JUMPMAN on a pair of shoes.

I am 35 years old and COULDNT CARE LESS if my AJ3 has NIKE AIR or a JUMPMAN on the back.

in saying that good luck to all those hoping to cop on RD.

Us AUSTRALIANS are missing out apparently.

It's simple though, models 1-6 should always have Nike Air branding. Slap the Jumpman where it belongs, on the 17 other models (stopped counting after XXIII).

(LOOKS FOR MY BABY POWDER) Because this type of foolishness.... JUST CHAPS MY @SS!!!! Not only did you try an give us advice to start...LMMFAO.. then compound the situation by giving us the "MOST CONFLICTING" time table EVER!!! Hit us with a story from your past because your sooooo O.G.!!! But im trying to figure out...How the hell u NOT remember the 2 most important releases for the WC III's since its inception but can remember trying to "re-create" dunks on a adjustable goal?? THEN...hit us with what to "YOUR" knowledge is "RETRO HISTORY"......Sumbody TAR AND FEATHER this fool!!!!!!!!!!!!
mean.gif
Really???  No where in my post did I indicate I was listing any complete timetable of "retro 3 history."  All the releases I identified were for illustration purpose only... and the story from my past is just that.  Don't need to prove how "OG" I am to anyone, and for obvious reasons any release omitted was not relevant to me as I stopped buying kicks for almost 8 years dealing with divorce, life and custody battles.  Call it foolishness or whatever you want... If you been rocking Militaries since '89 like your signature says then "Nike Air"  ....should have some relevance to you.  I was only giving my opinion in which to that everyone is entitled.  

And there is a difference between giving advice and facts.  If you think JB is going to give you the same shoe/quality released in '88 in this lifetime based on their track record then the joke is on me right? LMMFAO!!!! Keep waiting. 
mean.gif

You're better off taking that tar and those feathers to cover your feet 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Really???  No where in my post did I indicate I was listing any complete timetable of "retro 3 history."  All the releases I identified were for illustration purpose only... and the story from my past is just that.  Don't need to prove how "OG" I am to anyone, and for obvious reasons any release omitted was not relevant to me as I stopped buying kicks for almost 8 years dealing with divorce, life and custody battles.  Call it foolishness or whatever you want... If you been rocking Militaries since '89 like your signature says then "Nike Air"  ....should have some relevance to you.  I was only giving my opinion in which to that everyone is entitled.  

And there is a difference between giving advice and facts.  If you think JB is going to give you the same shoe/quality released in '88 in this lifetime based on their track record then the joke is on me right? LMMFAO!!!! Keep waiting. 
mean.gif

You're better off taking that tar and those feathers to cover your feet 
wink.gif
WHAT?

LOL.....Alright pimpin.....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom