Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How were regular people without sneaker plugs able to get these??????????? Was it possible without a BOT?

^lots of people copped without bots. I tried coppung three separate times online and struck out. But lots of people ended up with at least one pair. they released twice..first was ndc only i believe, then a wider release...? They also restocked at least once.

These were nikes tester shoe to see how the people would recieve js with "og" detailing and a much higher price point...and we all know how successful nikes test was.

The first release was online only.  NDC and Finish Line both released at the same time.  Can't remember if the FTL sites carried them on the first drop.

Getting pass the splash page was the problem.  NDC was gone instantly by the bots.  I waited about 30 minutes and got past the splash page on Finish Line.  Checked out no problems.

But a lot of NTers cooked off a backdoor link to Finish Line.  Someone posted it and they completely bypassed the splash page.

The first release was the best opportunity to cop at retail without a bot.  

Last edited:
People copped because of the time/day. Lot of kids were in school. Another reason people were Abel to cop was the FNL backdoor link.

Last edited:
The original RD released on NDC, FTL, FA, and FNL. I don't remember if Champs carried them. I myself was very lucky that day with 2 pairs. FA and FNL.

Today's pickup
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Congrats homie! I just UNDS'd mine (just got em 2 weeks ago) last weekend. Very nice pickup man!

I had 3 on release day, none from a retail store though. Paid resell on all. $350 for two pair and 300 for one

Back
Top Bottom