Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Dang I might have to file a claim on my pair. I found a clean or what I thought was authentic pair off ebay and did PayPal invoice. Even did a lc check on here and everyone said they are legit. But mine has red stitching.

I have two retail pairs. One is white stitching the other is like a dark orange. Can't go by the stitching on the insole to determine is they are legit...fake ones have the Orange or red stitching but so do the real ones. Biggest tell is how deep the perforations are on the tounge and heel area.

I have two retail pairs. One is white stitching the other is like a dark orange. Can't go by the stitching on the insole to determine is they are legit...fake ones have the Orange or red stitching but so do the real ones. Biggest tell is how deep the perforations are on the tounge and heel area.

Well this is gonna put me in a a bind this is my
Pair I just bought a month ago and just put in a dispute on PayPal due to the Orange/red stitching can u do a legit check ? Thanks

http://niketalk.com/t/616344/legit-check-air-jordan-retro-3-88s#post_22397801

Those are legit. I think you should retract that disputed because everything is on point with that pair. If you have the pair already post some of your pics for another look.

Was the quality on these really that bad? i want to get them but i heard they aren't worth the price tag even for retail.

On the tag the right date with 11/27/12 I've anyways seen 12 something never in November but idk they look legit

I agree with Tang. Both of my pairs ended with a 12/21/12 date. Something about that pair is questionable...

Was the quality on these really that bad? i want to get them but i heard they aren't worth the price tag even for retail.

wow...not sure where you heard that from! :lol: I remember when these first came out and dudes starting receiving pairs, people were saying how supple the leather was, and how the quality was very much improved. Dudes were genuinely happy to pay $200 retail for these when they came out...

As for me, I still have my Eastbay pair ds, but I would say the leather quality is very good on them.

Back
Top Bottom