Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The idea that someone would return fake shoes is crazy to me. But after thinking about it, it is totally possible and I'm sure there are some ******** out there that would do something like that. Smh.

Unauthorized is saying same factory and similar, if not the same, materials. And i doubt the receiving clerk cares to thoroughly check if those are authorized or not.

Last edited:
Unauthorized is saying same factory and similar, if not the same, materials. And i doubt the receiving clerk cares to thoroughly check if those are authorized or not.
U Have any proof of any of that? An unauthorized/fake shoe is made in bootleg factories with bootleg materials. Unauthorized wasn't even a shoe related term til about about a year ago to help resellers push fakes. Same way they were trying to call fakes a Bgrade. I have NEVER heard Nike Use the term "unauthorized shoe" either. Ain't no such thing as GM shoes either. Jus another term used for bootleg shoes.

Last edited:
lol. You mean Nike would not acknowledge that there are shoes coming out the same factory. Shiiit. wonder why that is. :lol: at needing proof for that. Derail the thread with someone else. I dont have any unauthorized so it aint my problem.

U Have any proof of any of that? An unauthorized/fake shoe is made in bootleg factories with bootleg materials. Unauthorized wasn't even a shoe related term til about about a year ago to help resellers push fakes. Same way they were trying to call fakes a Bgrade. I have NEVER heard Nike Use the term "unauthorized shoe" either. Ain't no such thing as GM shoes either. Jus another term used for bootleg shoes.
im thinking the same way

Since the look see controversy samples and promos could be suspect I really used to think that's some exclusive pieces but the deep info heads we got on here could probably verify validate and confirm

The idea that someone would return fake shoes is crazy to me. But after thinking about it, it is totally possible and I'm sure there are some ******** out there that would do something like that. Smh.
that is why foot locker makes you return your jordan's in the mail , so someone with a trained eye can inspect to see if they are fakes

they had a problem of ppl returning fakes in store 

that is why foot locker makes you return your jordan's in the mail , so someone with a trained eye can inspect to see if they are fakes

they had a problem of ppl returning fakes in store 
Good info. Yea I wouldn't think Nike is gonna be swindled that easily in 2014. They're hip to the game.

Last edited:
If we can't buy from NDC anymore without having peace of mind, who can we trust? Shoes look on point to me. It's quite common for the eprints to differ from one shoe to the other in a pair. Everything else on the shoes is on point as well. Wouldn't hurt to post these up in the JB legit check section tho, even if it's just for a reference.

@chronicsneaker: I feel you on the uneven EP. I posted my pair under the JB legit check section. The NTers in the know say they're fake. You can compare for yourself:

http://niketalk.com/t/598936/legit-check-jordan-iii-wc-88

Peace
F Sharp005

Last edited:
im thinking the same way

If you think unauthorized pairs from the SAME factories with the SAME materials don't exist IDK what to tell you. But Nike recently got 3 people arrested for making orders for rare/sample/and PE kicks, signing for them, and selling them for ridiculous prices in the market. Again from one of the authorized Nike manufacturers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...poses-20g-stolen-shoes-feds-article-1.1761383

These guys were doing it with SAMPLES and PEs and went unnoticed for (probably) years. IDK what to tell you if you don't think this hasnt been done with shoes that would fly under the radar. One of the guys had nearly 2000 pairs of shoes in his house.

So basically the difference between real and "fake" is that unauthorized pairs don't go to Nikes fat wallet? :lol:

If I had money to buy samples I would. **** Nike's wallet. I am not a Nike loyalist. If people consider them fake good for me. Prices are already high enough without the demand :lol:

Last edited:
If you think unauthorized pairs from the SAME factories with the SAME materials don't exist IDK what to tell you. But Nike recently got 3 people arrested for making orders for rare/sample/and PE kicks, signing for them, and selling them for ridiculous prices in the market. Again from one of the authorized Nike manufacturers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...poses-20g-stolen-shoes-feds-article-1.1761383

These guys were doing it with SAMPLES and PEs and went unnoticed for (probably) years. IDK what to tell you if you don't think this hasnt been done with shoes that would fly under the radar. One of the guys had nearly 2000 pairs of shoes in his house.

So basically the difference between real and "fake" is that unauthorized pairs don't go to Nikes fat wallet? :lol:

If I had money to buy samples I would. **** Nike's wallet. I am not a Nike loyalist. If people consider them fake good for me. Prices are already high enough without the demand :lol:
Your whole theory is a big contradiction. And that's all it will ever be cause you'll never be able to prove anything. That link don't prove nothing. Folks been robbing Nike trucks for years that's nothing new. :lol:

Last edited:
My theory that samples are ordered, w/o authorization from Nike factories? The article says that. The video evidence of that is not enough for you? :lol:

My theory that there is a difference between fakes and unauthorized meh.. Gravity aint a law either. Like I said it doesnt affect me since I dont have any unauthorized pairs

Last edited:
My theory that samples are ordered, w/o authorization from Nike factories? The article says that. The video evidence of that is not enough for you? :lol:

My theory that there is a difference between fakes and unauthorized meh.. Gravity aint a law either. Like I said it doesnt affect me since I dont have any unauthorized pairs
We heard u the first time.

Alright cool. You can hear me again.

Doesn't change the fact that there is  HUGE difference aesthetically between fake *** GM garbage and the real deal. Unauthorized joints are fake as hell, and they look like it too. If you're enough of a sucker to consider GM fake shoes the same as retail pairs, then ignorance is bliss.....I guess. 
roll.gif

lol. But there is no proof that unauthorized and outright fakes are the same. I know they are not since these factories have the machines that make the real ones.

But if all these samples people are paying 5k+ for are fake then it looks like truly no one cares since people on this site praise those guys who get samples all the time.

Last edited:
In fact look at the **** that comes straight from nike. Just in this thread we have shoes with the wrong kind of leather, scratches, thin elephant print (which is the way they should've been) and who knows what else.

In other threads we have had Cavs IVs that look like a 3 year olds art project, VIIIs with an upside down logo, VIIs without the word "AIR" on one shoe. Nike is not giving me a reason to see these samples and player exclusives as fake.

Last edited:
In fact look at the **** that comes straight from nike. Just in this thread we have shoes with the wrong kind of leather, scratches, thin elephant print (which is the way they should've been) and who knows what else.

In other threads we have had Cavs IVs that look like a 3 year olds art project, VIIIs with an upside down logo, VIIs without the word "AIR" on one shoe. Nike is not giving me a reason to see these samples and player exclusives as fake.
Why are u even here? If u got such a problem with Nike and their shoes and how they do business, go join the Adidas or Reebok forums and buy fake retro reebok pumps and tell them guys over there they're not fake they're just "unauthorized." Take your pro bootleg shoe propaganda somewhere else it's not welcome here.

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact that there is  HUGE difference aesthetically between fake *** GM garbage and the real deal. Unauthorized joints are fake as hell, and they look like it too. If you're enough of a sucker to consider GM fake shoes the same as retail pairs, then ignorance is bliss.....I guess. :rofl:
Agreed 100% repped.

Back
Top Bottom