Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just picked up a pair for 270........so excited to have these. ........anyone have trouble with paint chipping?

Yes sir .......came with receipt plus I double checked them with my buddy's pair who got his all star weekend

Would trading my used 8/10 Air Jordan VII Defining Moments Package for a DS 88 cements 3 be a good trade or naw?

Do it! All day. These are too timeless.

Still waiting to own a pair of these.
embarassed.gif
I agree.  People over in tha DB 3 thread saying they would trade 2 pairs of these for 1 pair of dem silly pink shoes.  
mean.gif
 also 
roll.gif

da f*** outta here wit dat nonsense.

Last edited:
^I still got my pair DS. Got some minor flaws. I really only copped for tradebait and would trade these plus cash for the DBs. Especially the 2010 version.

Last edited:
I ended up trading my 88's for a pair of DB3's and I added cash. DS for DS. I love the DB3's so I'm very satisfied but I also do miss my 88's so I will definitely look to get another pair down the road.

I ended up trading my 88's for a pair of DB3's and I added cash. DS for DS. I love the DB3's so I'm very satisfied but I also do miss my 88's so I will definitely look to get another pair down the road.
IMO, you lost.

if you're happy then u won but i love the white cement 3 and wish i could have a nike air pair but my '11s are holding up superbly so im not too salty lol ok maybe i am

I love my pair and wear them at least once a week. They hold up great no cracking or chipping what so ever. I bought 2 pair to make sure I had a perfect fit. Im a 10 so I got a 10 and a 10.5. I didnt realize they ran so big. Luckily with a pair of sneaker shields they fit fine and dont crease in the toe box. I cant even try to fit the 10.5 so as of now i have 10.5 for trade bait. I hate the fact that a size 10 can mean 9.5, 10, or 10.5 and this no trying on BS just makes it even worse. I doubled up on a the bred 13's in a 10 and theyre too big. Would anyone recommend me putting in different insoles to make them fit tighter? The sneaker shields dont stay and keep sliding up towards my toe and i keep having to take my sneaker off and push it forward.

I have the same problem as you. Right now I have shoes size 10-11 in my closet. And if I added Hyperposite to the closet then I would need 11.5s too. :smh:

I don't wear mine since it is trade bait but I got a 10.5 when I should've gotten a 10. I use this for all my shoes that ended up fitting larger than I expected. Or for shoes that are uncomfortable with stock insoles (like the OG treatment 1s)

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_BestSellers|1/Ntt-Sof+Sole+Athlete+plus

just slide it right on top of the stock insole (or replace the insole if it is an issue of comfort not size). Very comfy!

Last edited:
I have the same problem as you. Right now I have shoes size 10-11 in my closet. And if I added Hyperposite to the closet then I would need 11.5s too. :smh:

I don't wear mine since it is trade bait but I got a 10.5 when I should've gotten a 10. I use this for all my shoes that ended up fitting larger than I expected. Or for shoes that are uncomfortable with stock insoles (like the OG treatment 1s)

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_BestSellers|1/Ntt-Sof+Sole+Athlete+plus

just slide it right on top of the stock insole (or replace the insole if it is an issue of comfort not size). Very comfy!
I guess my post got deleted. I'll look into those.

Anyone have ideas about the best way to fill a sneaker that's too big. Insoles or anything else like sneaker shields?

Anyone have ideas about the best way to fill a sneaker that's too big. Insoles or anything else like sneaker shields?
If you have a finishline around you they should let you open the box and try it out
IMO, you lost.
If he is fine with it then I don't see how he lost. Didnt even know this was such a highly coveted shoe. Based on my local sneaker group it seemed as if the 2011 version is sufficient enough for most

I wish that I had a pair of DBs for you
I wish you did too. :lol:
jk I only trade in person so you'd have to live in Chicago

Last edited:

double insoles def work and they make the shoes super comfortable, sometimes i go a 1/2 size up on purpose to do this to a shoe for comfort reasons alone

Back
Top Bottom