Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

NDC was easy, since they restocking on NDC I will cop again. 
laugh.gif

NDC is easy just use a twitter bot that hooks up to twitter API so the tweet shows up about three seconds before the public.

How messed up would it be if Nike is just selling all the rejected and returned pairs that had horribly mismatched elephant print?

expect it to be very frustrating and not get through for this release...just being honest
This will be no different with the February 6 online release. Expect to smash your mouse and keyboard with the monitor saying "THIS PLACE IS ROCKIN, WE ARE EXPERIENCING HIGH TRAFFIC"...
sick.gif

If FL, Eastbay, had the same system as FNL, id say there's a chance, but this is gonna be insane.

hopefullly, like its been stated, prices drop on the resell market. 

I honestly never owned a pair of Jordan III all the years I've been into Jordans. Can anyone please verify if these '88 version sneaks are worth the $200 price point? That's a hell of a higher markup! Does the quality on these justify the higher than usual price point? I really don't want to get a pair of shoes for $200 just to get the old Nike Air logo on the back of it, but with the usual subpar quality.

I honestly never owned a pair of Jordan III all the years I've been into Jordans. Can anyone please verify if these '88 version sneaks are worth the $200 price point? That's a hell of a higher markup! Does the quality on these justify the higher than usual price point? I really don't want to get a pair of shoes for $200 just to get the old Nike Air logo on the back of it, but with the usual subpar quality.
NO JB shoe is worth its price, the quality on most, if not all is sub-par.  IMHO these are a 7/10 in quality,  granted I have only worn miine 4X, the shoe is not that great, I paid the reatail because i love the design/history/and look of the shoe, but if I were in a position where Id never owned  pair of III's, I wouldnt buy them if I didnt already appreciate the shoe .

Sounds like the buzz/hype has got you curious, just buy what you truly like and would wear.

Originally Posted by AudiGuy  

NO JB shoe is worth its price, the quality on most, if not all is sub-par.  IMHO these are a 7/10 in quality,  granted I have only worn mine 4X, the shoe is not that great, I paid the retail because i love the design/history/and look of the shoe, but if I were in a position where Id never owned  pair of IIIs, I wouldn't buy them if I didn't already appreciate the shoe .

Sounds like the buzz/hype has got you curious, just buy what you truly like and would wear.
Thanks for the feedback. The only reason I'm curious is based on the fact I have store credit and gift cards I can afford to use on these. Otherwise, I would definitely not pay full price out of pocket for these. I was interested in adding more Jordans to my collection to have variety to wear. The nostalgic, and truly "retro" look has got me interested in these. And these are considered a classic.

Wow, 7/10, I would have expected 8 or 9/10 based on price point. But I agree no retro Jordan sneaks are ever worth their price point.

So waiting that long actually works? I thought if that error was coming up you lucked out and there was no chance if getting them.

man, sometimes it works, other times it will add it to cart and still take it away from you when you're about to check out :smh:

At least with NDC once it's in your cart you're straight.

They're miles better quality than recent 4s, 5s, etc. but that ain't sayin much!

My thunder IV's were fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom