Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Photoshopped, it's not on the release calendar.
dumbass when do they ever put restocks on the release calendar and why would they put this popular of an item on the calendar this far ahead of time. Obviously the word isnt out yet on these. Why would i photoshop a footlocker chat.

I just talked with another rep to ask about GS sizes for a friend and I got the same info

Last edited:
not sure why you didnt keep this a secret until someone actually find out about it, maybe no one would have known?

That crap makes me laugh when they say doubled box(check the screenshot with FTL above). Those idiots are supposed to double box all "Atomic" releases; however it's a crap shoot on whether they do it or not. Doesn't matter whether you give them specific instructions either, they also seem to F it up. I aggravating to receive you shoes in a bag when they're supposed to be boxed.

Only time FTL seems to be consistent is when they "Atomics" are initially released.

not sure why you didnt keep this a secret until someone actually find out about it, maybe no one would have known?
maybe he's trying to help people out on here? 
Because I got 2 pair from the original release in Feb, so I dont need any. And I know a lot of people struck out so why not help others out.

I understand wanting to keep the hype down but the info was gonna be announced/leaked at some point before the 25th so why not now, and id much rather help someone else out here especially since I already have a pair

Last edited:
I need a second pair of these 
devil.gif

not saying that, because one it gets shared publicly on here its gonna be impossible if its a small restock.

ill try and get a pair but its gonna be that much harder now.

Because I got 2 pair from the original release in Feb, so I dont need any. And I know a lot of people struck out so why not help others out.

I understand wanting to keep the hype down but the info was gonna be announced/leaked at some point before the 25th so why not now, and id much rather help someone else out here especially since I already have a pair

and for this i thank u....i helped dudes out with the black and gold 1s i just want a favor returned...we are a family

The date that shall not be repeated by me ever.....is the BEST news ever. I'm so happy right now. I'd rep you but I dont want to encourage you to keep telling people. HAHA jk repped.
happy.gif

not saying that, because one it gets shared publicly on here its gonna be impossible if its a small restock.

ill try and get a pair but its gonna be that much harder now.
Lol its gonna be nearly impossible anyway. Like i said the info on them for 5/25 was going to come out eventually whether its 2 weeks before or 2 days before. Hell even if it wasnt and they were just on the site come 5/25. Black Toes dropping the same day, trust me the site would be flooded and even more so once people saw them on there.

Id rather share because Id want to know and be in the loop as well if I didnt know

When I contacted Footlocker Customer Service via chat I got the following response; not as reassuring:
18063dae_002.jpeg
Sucks your rep wasnt as informative. ive had 2 reps tell me yes and someone else has as well. 3 yes vs 1 not sure

It could be that your rep was being a good employee and not telling like as it seems they arent suppose to give out that kinda of info.

Worst thing anyone could do though is to tweet FTL lol guaranteed they will say " we do not have word on restock at this time" or something like that, then the masses will join in

8am eastern standard time, may 25th. Confirmed. Just call the 1800# and give the rep the product code. Good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom