Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Soo buttery. Question for OG Jordan fans, are the white cement III 88's close to, in terms of material quality, the original white cement III's or any of the originals? I was born in 88' so I am just curious about the real thing. These seem to be one of the better Jordan retros I own.

94 retro - the tongue is similar, almost as soft as that release... but nike air is :smokin
03 retro - comfort seems the same so far, those things were tanks though, no cracking until 5+ years of serious wears, only time will tell
recent retro - hairline pins on the sole, rushed job by JB (as usual)

so far I still mark this release as the most underestimated retro EVER...
1) online only release that not many knew about
2) when dropped, the backdoor link was only known/utilized by people on forums
3) majority of the public doesn't even realize these dropped
4) all start week and galaxy/gimmick shoes took the headlines over these, yet they sold out
5) rumored restocks made beasts wait to cop, and resellers take it easy due to lack of profits... those restocks never happened
6) the houston stores got tons of them, so people thought these were just another release...
7) should JB decide to never do a nike air retro again, these will be the only ones

given all that, these will hit Banned 1 level resale, get them now people

I was offered 375 cash money for my last pair...easy pass.
Let me guess....you didn't get a pair??? 
roll.gif

I love mine, I've worn them so many times, no cracks, no creasing, I've beat them too, back some pages I posted a picture of mine covered in mud, and they're still fresh looking and still reek of glue/protectant or whatever that is

Living in Houston , I have bought & sold at least 15 pairs of 88's , kept 3 which are the best , no glue stains etc, some pairs nike air was rubbing off, some had crazy elephant print, also kids were selling them for $250 here about a month ago when the city was flooded, now impossible to find a pair under $325

Living in Houston , I have bought & sold at least 15 pairs of 88's , kept 3 which are the best , no glue stains etc, some pairs nike air was rubbing off, some had crazy elephant print, also kids were selling them for $250 here about a month ago when the city was flooded, now impossible to find a pair under $325
dmnnn. 15 pairs. U a monster. I sold 5. And now I regret it Cuz I didn't keep one Hahahh. Oh well

Would buy for 250-275, flip for 350, just kept doing it until the market dried up, now they are selling for $400 again

Man...I'm about to break these out soon once the weather here in Chicago gets better and I have a custom tailored pair of jeans that would look sick with these. The problem is the jean dye transfer on the heel tab/sockliner. Not about to keep washing my jeans to try to prevent it from transferring because it will fade the color and make them way too soft.

Anyone ever use a sort of spray to prevent jean dye transfers? My sister told me that she has this one spray that women use on their white leather purses to prevent that, but I don't wanna ruin these and take a chance.

Man...I'm about to break these out soon once the weather here in Chicago gets better and I have a custom tailored pair of jeans that would look sick with these. The problem is the jean dye transfer on the heel tab/sockliner. Not about to keep washing my jeans to try to prevent it from transferring because it will fade the color and make them way too soft.

Anyone ever use a sort of spray to prevent jean dye transfers? My sister told me that she has this one spray that women use on their white leather purses to prevent that, but I don't wanna ruin these and take a chance.
In the past I put painter's tape on the inside cuff of new jeans to prevent bleeding. When its time to wash, peel it off.

Just wear your kicks bro. Unless you got multiple pairs of those things. Wear them and be happy. Waiting for my one week trip to NY with the wife and kid and dog. This shoe is going to be part of my 2-3 shoe rotation along with my favourite Infrared 90.

What's the point of buying sneakers if no one will ever see them? I swear some people buy shoes just to take pictures of them and post them up on here. Buy your kicks and wear them.

indeed I always rock, not stock!.. get a rotation going so the shoes don't get ruined, I'm hoping they will keep good for a few years.

I was able to get 2 pairs on RD through FTL. 1 to rock and another for trade bait. I want to unDS these but the weather here in NYC hasn't been the greatest. BUT I do plan on wearing these.

Back
Top Bottom