Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You're always talking out of your ***.

I had them and still have them and don't get worked up about the Nike Air and Jumpman, because no retro is 100% accurate. You can nitpick every release be it colors, materials or the Jumpman. You're happy about the Nike Air, but satisfied with the Jordan at the bottom? You're happy about Nike Air, but ok with the shape and height? That's why a lot of the Nike Air crew are full of it.

I really hope you don't have any I's, III's, IV's, V's and VI's with Jumpmans, because you would have contradicted everything you said.
Well obviously to the 'NA crew' the logo is a big deal. There's also a 'shape crew' that's always complaining about banana shapes, too high, too short etc. It all depends what matters to you. Blk cement 4s are the only jumpman Js I've bought (1-6) and while they're ok, I'd love them with NA.
I realize some people think the logo doesn't matter but I happen to feel like it ruins those models and makes them look way off from the ogs so that's why I skip all of those. With NA though I'd buy all the og cws.

One of my buddies just traded 5s plus 550 for these and some concords...saw it on IG and they were fake! 
mean.gif

sick.gif
 I feel bad for pointing it out and the fact he dropped that much. 

Do you have pics of the fakes?
No he took it down and I asked him to send me some pics of the concords. He said he will when he gets home. But they were obvious fake, the elephant print was painted on and the NA looked all messed up. Thats all I could see from the angle he posted.

Oh please...it's easy to say things in hindsight after the fact. People don't know the actual quota amount of any specific release and it's normally "word of mouth" when we hear about numbers.
True.. It is easy to speak in hindsight.

But I didn't need hindsight for this release.

I said from jump that this was another obvious cash grab by JB.

They marked the shoe up 33% from the last time it released.

All because it has NA on the back.. They aren't even OG

And they made it internet only to hype them up..

JB knows with all the hype.. They can produce more..

And stock is guaranteed to sell out on the internet because of all the bots/programs.. Even at $200.

There was no reason to make these super limited. JB is about that money.

welp, thats da difference between a cat that had em when da nike air was there, and a new jack.

da min that jumpman was in da back of da shoe, it desecrated da sneaker, and we been waiting ever since for da return of nike air.
You're always talking out of your ***.

I had them and still have them and don't get worked up about the Nike Air and Jumpman, because no retro is 100% accurate. You can nitpick every release be it colors, materials or the Jumpman. You're happy about the Nike Air, but satisfied with the Jordan at the bottom? You're happy about Nike Air, but ok with the shape and height? That's why a lot of the Nike Air crew are full of it.

I really hope you don't have any I's, III's, IV's, V's and VI's with Jumpmans, because you would have contradicted everything you said.
why would it make me a hypocrite? those were made with NO OPTION to buy a nike air version..COMPLETELY different climate now

with white and cements in da wild BOTH DS with nike air AND da jumpman, given that option im picking da nike air version every single

time, and prices on ebay reflect that..people are dumping their jumpman III's and upgrading for da nike air version, which is esssentially

da same shoe, but that logo makes that sneaker so much more OG looking.

so that rumor was killed on the brick and mortar restock...my homegirl at the footlocker in times square basically was like us or the house of hoops aren't getting them...that 3/23 date is definitely gonna see a flood of people going to euro connects who didnt get em like over in the royals thread ...get what you want regardless of what others say bout the price u paid..if you want em get em...

Anybody else have a pair with one shoe having tumbled leather and the other being smooth? This **** is bugging me. Damn chinese sweatshop workers messing up my J's!!!

Anybody else have a pair with one shoe having tumbled leather and the other being smooth? This **** is bugging me. Damn chinese sweatshop workers messing up my J's!!!
nerd.gif

And I was just thinking about this...... to those that copped, if JB gave em a vintage look like the Infra 90s that came out this year with the yellow midsole, would anyone change their opinion on copping?

Last edited:
with white and cements in da wild BOTH DS with nike air AND da jumpman, given that option im picking da nike air version every single

time, and prices on ebay reflect that..people are dumping their jumpman III's and upgrading for da nike air version, which is esssentially

Jumpman 3's are being dropped because the 88s seem to be higher quality, if they offered the 2013 3's with both nike air and jumpman I'd cop the jumpman. Jumpman just looks cleaner to me. I really don't care that it isn't true to the OG as long as the quality is there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 All this for Nike Air...hahaha 97% of the people in here give no sh** about white cement 3s... These are cool to have sitting next to a big picture of Mike floatin in the air. Thats about it though.. I got people still wanting to buy one of my many 2011 retros...and I say No. Who cares about Nike Air does it make the shoe look better? You represting Nike Air on your heel tab? I dont get it. 

IMO the Jumpman does look better, mainly because how big the jumpman is on the tongue and the 3's were the first shoe to have it, but having Nike on the back of some brand new cement 3's is like taking a time machine back in time. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  All this for Nike Air...hahaha 97% of the people in here give no sh** about white cement 3s... These are cool to have sitting next to a big picture of Mike floatin in the air. Thats about it though.. I got people still wanting to buy one of my many 2011 retros...and I say No. Who cares about Nike Air does it make the shoe look better? You represting Nike Air on your heel tab? I dont get it. 

The NA does look better. You dudes are just haters. I'm not an OG head but there's a bunch of them that's been waiting for a long time for JB/Nike to retro J's with the NA, not only these III's, but IV's, V's, & VI's as well..

why would it make me a hypocrite? those were made with NO OPTION to buy a nike air version..COMPLETELY different climate now

But I thought it desecrated a sneaker. :stoneface:

So, did I get scammed? I mean I bought on eBay through PayPal, so I should be protected. The guy even has a return policy. Same guy (different name) was selling presale for $200. Anyone but those?

what do you guys think?

http://bit.ly/X9F7UX

So, did I get scammed? I mean I bought on eBay through PayPal, so I should be protected. The guy even has a return policy. Same guy (different name) was selling presale for $200. Anyone but those?

what do you guys think?

http://bit.ly/X9F7UX

Most likely yes. If price is too good to be true than it most likely is. Under retail doesn't seem fishy to you? Come on man.

Most likely yes. If price is too good to be true than it most likely is. Under retail doesn't seem fishy to you? Come on man.
Yeah, but being protected through the eBay and PayPal policies lowered my guard a little bit. I know I'll get my loot back, at least. 

Oh, it seems fishy, but with eBay and PayPal protection I let let my guard down a little. I should get my money back, at least. I took a calculated risk. 

It definitely seems fishy, but with eBay and PayPal protection I took a calculated risk. I should get my money back, at least if it is a scam. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  All this for Nike Air...hahaha 97% of the people in here give no sh** about white cement 3s... These are cool to have sitting next to a big picture of Mike floatin in the air. Thats about it though.. I got people still wanting to buy one of my many 2011 retros...and I say No. Who cares about Nike Air does it make the shoe look better? You represting Nike Air on your heel tab? I dont get it. 

i feel you brah,,its really just the hype period,,we have tons of NEW JordanHeads right who never had the chance to own the piece of HISTORY and JB/Nike made them a big favor.

Back
Top Bottom