Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

oh the horrors of logical rational. and to not respond to me after i said i wasn't responding anymore - solid play bruh

RIP to this thread if you guys don't take this to PMs :smh:

back to the shoes... I have never seen a shoe run as big as this one :x

RIP to this thread if you guys don't take this to PMs :smh:

back to the shoes... I have never seen a shoe run as big as this one :x

Your tellin me.. still hot I had to flip my 11.5s I got from the original release... hopin for a nice surprise on 3/23

But did u notice it said NikeStore Europe?

Exactly. This was a reply from Nike Store Europe (I am located in Europe too). So the European Release Date is going to be March 23rd. I don't know if they are going to release online only, but I doubt that. I even got my Corks in a HOH, so I expect them to hit a few selected Nike reseller stores in Europe too.

Does Nike Euro sell out like crazy as well? Might tap into a few Euro friends but not sure if I want to ask a favor that'll be hard for them to do.

Does Nike Euro sell out like crazy as well? Might tap into a few Euro friends but not sure if I want to ask a favor that'll be hard for them to do.
It depends on where you live and if there are a lot of shops near by. It also depends on the shoe. Some Jordans are pretty easy to pick up, but some are sold out very quick. It is not as hard as in the US, at least from the stories I am hearing.
If your friends live in a large city, with a Footlocker or a Sneaker Boutique there (store that sells rare sneakers etc), you can ask for their help. If they are not in the sneaker game, it will be hard to find the right shops and get informed for the releases.
There are a few European shops in Berlin/Germany, Amsterdam/Netherlands, London/UK and even here in Athens/Greece, where you can order sneakers that are probably instantly sold out in the US.

lol i keep saying that dudes in the US waiting for 3/23 are going to be sorely disappointed...time to take the L or pay up.

I replied a few minutes ago but I think the answer was rejected or withheld from the Forum (dont know why, I am for sure not posting advertisement or links to stores - I am new to the Forum so sorry if i wrote something wrong).
Just wanted to say that in major European Cities there are stores - mostly small boutiques - that have rare stuff in limited numbers. Some Jordans are pretty easy to pick up, some others not. Ask for a favor if they are in the sneaker game. If not, they probably dont even know where to look at. At least Footlocker is present in almost every large city across the continent.

They sell out just as fast now.. Used to be a good back up plan, but not anymore. Just as hyped!!! :smh:

The last few pages of this thread with the lawyer and small claims court.....
mean.gif
yeah smh-ing 

FYI eastbay had a 9.5 and 10.5 just pop up of these.... Wouldn't let me add to cart so they are long gone....

Back
Top Bottom