Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

seems like people who didn't overnight ship are getting faulty kicks...based on pictures
Don't think it has to do anything with shipping. JB quality in general is a hit or miss. Every single retro I've bought had some imperfectons. Yet, I guess some were pretty damn good too. It's just random.

So I was leaving my house today around 530 when my UPS man sees me and shouts he has a few packages for me. He asks if I should leave them (since I was on my way out) or did I want to take them now. I told him I'd take them now. So he gives me 3 packages. 2 Sneaker boxes and one smaller amazon box. So 2 of my 3 pair arrived today. I get back home and check the tracking on my 3rd pair. Apparently he came back to my house at 630 and left them on the front porch. I go and check and nope, nothing there. I check my security cameras and I couldn't find anything. He was my normal UPS driver who has delivered over 100 pair of kicks in the past 2-3 years without a single hiccup. I live in a very nice area and never have packages stolen. I guess I'm calling UPS in the morning. For all of you that have had FNL packages stolen, do I just get refunded the money? Coupon?

Ouch good old UPS mistakes. I went through this just last month. You don't even get all $ back only up to a certain amount unless the sender had insurance.

Don't think it has to do anything with shipping. JB quality in general is a hit or miss. Every single retro I've bought had some imperfectons. Yet, I guess some were pretty damn good too. It's just random.
yeah true good point...im just glad mine don't have the faults ive seen...for the price id be upset 

so this is the first time nike has put out this hang tag in how long (they've done plenty of the soft plastic ones, but i haven't seen them put out one of these hard plastic ones in a long time)?

You can't be serious right?
I don't know if I should take this up with fnl or Nike.. It's not really fnl fault

Um just look at the last few pages of posts. There's plenty of people who got their pairs today and they were on point. Shipping method has nothing to do with quality :x

Got that Nie Air!
nerd.gif

I bet even with that flaw you could still toss them up on the bay and get more than you paid Finish Line. In fact if my NFL pair comes in Wednesday and looks like that, after complaining to FNL that will be the first thing I do.
I'd rather some white AF1s before those reckless damaged pairs.

That GS pair is just
mean.gif

Somebody should tweet these pics to Nike, I'd personally get in contact with someone because $200 for anything then less perfect condition is a slap to the face.

Um just look at the last few pages of posts. There's plenty of people who got their pairs today and they were on point. Shipping method has nothing to do with quality :x

I know it has nothing to do with method of shipping

Any chance Nke would do anything for me even though I purchased from fnl

Damn the Nike air is supposed to be the best part of the kicks. And for $200 they come messed up like this? Totally not acceptable from JB. If my pair looks like that i'm going to be sad.

Here are a few quick pics of my FNL pair that arrived today. I'm very satisfied.

8467536180_386751a83f_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8392/8466439655_99e96a09e3_z.jpg[img]

[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8086/8466441869_953473205f_z.jpg

Bros. Im really getting concerned now. My shoes have shown shipped since Thursday. But here I am on Tuesday and my tracking number still states "processing" Ur hasn't even moved from the warehouse.

What's my next move ? I've called Nike and they just keep telling me that "UPS just has to pick it up"

Yet everyone else has had their pairs shipped?

I'm really hoping this is just some type of mistake and my order doesn't get cancelled.

My delivery date was scheduled for Wed late end of day from FNL.
Just checked updated shipping info, and I will have my pair Tomorrow.
1 day early! C'Mon JB dnt let me dwn.

My delivery date was scheduled for Wed late end of day from FNL.
Just checked updated shipping info, and I will have my pair Tomorrow.
1 day early! C'Mon JB dnt let me dwn.
That's pretty cool. Mine are set to deliver Wednesday and my tracking hasn't updated since Friday early afternoon. Just waiting

not trying to start anything, but have the 88 III's always remained on FNL?? for some reason I thought they werent listed, but now the appear again, but with obviously no stock.  False hopes for me lol

I've gotta say. Hopefully the difference between this pair and my 2011 release better not just be the Nike check on the back heel. NIke better step up quality of the shoes as of lately doesn't look too impressive. But still nonetheless NICE BEAUTIFUL looking shoe / color combination of all time. 
pimp.gif

Man I need to jus go ahead and block NT and all sneaker relatated sites. I literally promised myself I would do better with my spending next year and I've already found out about 2 must haves today smh....
lol once a sneakerhead always a sneaker head. this game is like crack its hard to quit. LOL
laugh.gif

got mine in today MAJOR GLUE SMELL pre creasing and NO NIKE AIR TAG. im not to picky about this but im paying a ******** for these i should get what was advertised. please tell me im not the only one with no hangtag?
p.s. tried calling and getting them to send me a new one . no go ,not even a discount 

:lol:...thats wild fool...seems like you the only one with no tag. you planned on wearin em right? chill out.

its a lot of crying goin on in here. chill out..just shoes if yall dont like em send em back for a refund.

Last edited:
I wore these for the 2nd time and carried out a mattress and boxspring in them. Again, no cracking whatsoever. I really believe they wont crack for a long time to come
you wear your shoes two times and have to check for cracking? And you don't see anything wrong with this?

you wear your shoes two times and have to check for cracking? And you don't see anything wrong with this?
It happens with the III-IVs. My black/red IV's from last November cracked after 1 hour of wear.
What? I wore my Bred iv's with 6 hours + on 2 separate occasions. Drove, walked up a hill to class, went to work and moved furniture... WITHOUT spenco insoles. No creasing nor cracking whatsoever. After spenco, it's just comfy as hell now...

What are you doing? Shooting jumpers in your kicks?

Back
Top Bottom