Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

update that montior asap B
laugh.gif
I would but I'd rather cop another computer tho.
you good though. a good example where the speed of your computer makes little difference when buying shoes online.

THE SALT ON THIS THREAD IS CRAZYY

what is going on in the world niketalk being overrun by salt dump trucks in this thread

Everyone needs to come down to a civilized mind state and discuss the shoe with video and picture evidence on comparisons of the 88 retro 3 and 2011 wc3 .

Durability in the leather is increased a whole 33% from a recent test I ran in the laboratory in Staten island with the GZA

We've concurred this release with Nike air intact is the higher quality model with the wc3 2011 model sporting a higher gloss finish and air Jordan heel tabs amongst other things

I'm in Toronto with raekwon at his ice water inc label Canadian branch and working on some new music and I will be copping 9 pairs to give to the whole of the wu tang clan including cappadonna

Bong

:lol:

THE SALT ON THIS THREAD IS CRAZYY

what is going on in the world niketalk being overrun by salt dump trucks in this thread

Everyone needs to come down to a civilized mind state and discuss the shoe with video and picture evidence on comparisons of the 88 retro 3 and 2011 wc3 .

Durability in the leather is increased a whole 33% from a recent test I ran in the laboratory in Staten island with the GZA

We've concurred this release with Nike air intact is the higher quality model with the wc3 2011 model sporting a higher gloss finish and air Jordan heel tabs amongst other things

I'm in Toronto with raekwon at his ice water inc label Canadian branch and working on some new music and I will be copping 9 pairs to give to the whole of the wu tang clan including cappadonna

Bong

:lol:

whats sad is my cousin met the real RZA and he said that RZA was real down to earth and a really nice guy... and then there is this clown...
lol@ the guys using celeb names are their usernames.... come one guys be more original... no one is gonna mistake you for the real mccoy....

Seriously, how are some people saying these are NOTHING like the 2011 WC's :lol:

..you guys seriously blinded by the hype that much?

Besides 3 small details, these are literally the same shoe....and I own the 2003's, and both the 2011 and 88's.

Jordan Brand did not go back and break the mold just for these shoes.

i def. ain't saying they NOTHING alike. but also to say they are the EXACT same shoe would be false.

whats sad is my cousin met the real RZA and he said that RZA was real down to earth and a really nice guy... and then there is this clown...
lol@ the guys using celeb names are their usernames.... come one guys be more original... no one is gonna mistake you for the real mccoy....
Yeah but what does that have to do with the 88's?

Yeah but what does that have to do with the 88's?
ok. what brand new great info do you have?

My pair came in today. Not feeling the non tumbled leather on the toe box of my pair. But other than that, I'm pretty happy with them. Second pair will be here Wednesday.

Glad I didn't size down on these. TTS fits great. Loving my pair, just got it in. There's some imperfections on the cement print and the sole and a glue stain or two, but not too bad. My friend got the same sizes and said he'll let me swap for his pair if the quality is a little better 
nthat.gif

I'm not gonna lie I put mine on eBay to see what they would fetch and someone BIN for 475, I didn't care either way if they didn't sell I was gonna keep em oh we'll on to the restocks.

Back
Top Bottom