Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The XIs with NA would be fire. 
pimp.gif
shaqdunk.gif

right yeah i was kinda sketchy about that link as well. didnt wana risk it, regret it now. if you got two pairs couldve flipped one and used the cash to buy your girls pair, :/
I should have done the same. Right after I realized it was impossible to get my pair, tried to get my bf his pair which we got through on FNL made it all the way to check out but got booted at the way back to the SPA page. After that the backdoor link came out and we had them in our cart again but was too scared to pull the trigger. I really regret it now.

To all those worrying about 3s cracking I suggest you find someone locally or on IG that restores sneakers... idk what y'all think but if u want a quality retro Nike isn't gonna suffice, they already know their consumer won't stop buying regardless of quality or price. I don't complain because I already know what I'm getting, 3s are my favorite shoe period that's why I buy I have enough of them to switch out to make sure creasing and cracking is minimal. To all those who want quality an similar style of the 3s I suggest u hit up your local Walmart and pick up those FUBU 3s my neos wore them every night and never complained about cracking or comfort and they did everything in those shoes lol
you are saying what I already know walmart shoes are. Better quality then air jordans

That's what I'm sayin. I'm almost afraid to even say anything with everyone rippin each other over the smallest ****. It's turned into more of an insult forum then a sneaker forum.

Must be this thread only, the JB inventory insiders and guys with the master degrees in economics are ******g classic though.

That's what I'm sayin. I'm almost afraid to even say anything with everyone rippin each other over the smallest ****. It's turned into more of an insult forum then a sneaker forum.
All the kids came from ISS and brought their ignorance with them

2013 Nike Air 88's have better softer tumbled leather, the elephant print is on par unless you got an early release pair, then it will be off. The 2013 is above & beyond the quality of the 2011 & JB understood that when putting the 88's together, no paint stains like on the bottoms of the 13's, over same look as OG except for the bottom, def worth $200 IMO because its an OG, 20,000 pairs means the hype will just go up & up , having the entire NA collection soon is gonna be sick
No shoe is intrinsically worth $200.

Whether it is worth it to you to pay $200 is a separate matter. 

It's all in the value that the consumer ascribes to it. 

I was hoping they would leave after the "breds" dropped

Nah ignorance is like a virus and this forum is just another vessel. Sadly some of the kids or men are funny in their delivery, which is always cool and delivers on the laughs. The corny ones need to go some try way to hard!

On another note about the program. After talking to a security IT guy here at the gig. He said, "any company that knew someone was doing that such as us would have to plug that up. Could you imagine the PR nightmare or security problems we could have if some idiot had 100 stolen credit cards and did this" it would be crazy trying to fix accounts and deal with banks" also, with something easy to flip (kicks) with this program the wrong hands i could quickly see a few identities being stolen. Trust me it happen to me its not fun

Back
Top Bottom