Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

To those who got them all ready , how's the print looking? The early pix it looked way off and way high on the toe

To those who got them all ready , how's the print looking? The early pix it looked way off and way high on the toe

did you just log onto nt and post without even looking at all? there is a pic on this very page (or on the last one) and i posted the link to all of the pics in this thread.

Got my FNL shipping confirmation today (was getting scared there for a sec.) I'm new to the sneaker game, but I'm learning that each release is unique and has its own drama attached to it. This release can be summed up as:

1. HYPE

2. "Limited Release"

3. FNL Back door link (whoever posted that THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!)

4. Resellers getting 400-500 bc there is a Nike Air on the back (Crazy)

View media item 257478The III's look wack laced this way...
Oh btw...I'll be getting mine on Thurs! Perfect VDay gift!

Unfortunately Nike will never make shoes that nice again! Most of you guys don't realize how soft and comfortable those were back in 1988. And not only these. The 4's 5's 6's 7's were all softer too. But the 3's to me were the absolute best! The most comfortable shoe I ever owned. Wouldn't it be incredible if Nike made a special edition with the exact specs of the 1988 shoe? Some of you know what I am talking about.

Got my FNL shipping confirmation today (was getting scared there for a sec.) I'm new to the sneaker game, but I'm learning that each release is unique and has its own drama attached to it. This release can be summed up as:

1. HYPE
2. "Limited Release"
3. FNL Back door link (whoever posted that THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!)

Are you 11?

did you just log onto nt and post without even looking at all? there is a pic on this very page (or on the last one) and i posted the link to all of the pics in this thread.

Pic I saw was only of one shoe and from the back so hard to tell how the finals pairs came out looking, I was thinking the earlier pix had to be "early releases" cause how diff the print was..

Unfortunately Nike will never make shoes that nice again! Most of you guys don't realize how soft and comfortable those were back in 1988. And not only these. The 4's 5's 6's 7's were all softer too. But the 3's to me were the absolute best! The most comfortable shoe I ever owned. Wouldn't it be incredible if Nike made a special edition with the exact specs of the 1988 shoe? Some of you know what I am talking about.

Would be nice if they used premium materials again. Even the original XIII's had such soft leather.

1. HYPE
2. "Limited Release"

You guys can stop mentioning that already if you want to keep it as a viable option to buy kicks. leave it alone already.

Reading is evidently NOT Fundamental for many in here....

Evidently sucking up to admins and trying to post some kind of "diss" is what some like to do here also...

sucking up is agreeing? get out of here with that crap.

dude just logged in and was like "hey, where the pics at?" like nobody has posted pics in here. then you do the same even though i posted a link to all of the pics in the thread.
its obvious you didnt look at the link either.

So why is this thread still going. The shoes have came and went. The orders have been received and processed. The processed orders have been picked up and left their state of origin. I think we're good, right?
Because most threads on NT have a life cycle like this:
My dude really dropped a sequence diagram.  I have seen it all on NikeTalk.  REPPED haha.
laugh.gif

Evidently sucking up to admins and trying to post some kind of "diss" is what some like to do here also...

Stop being lazy and learn to read and look back. whats the point of posting the same thing over and over again. You want to be spoon fed too? :smh:

its people like you that create clutter in the threads, same information being reposted on every page.

Last edited:

Reading is evidently NOT Fundamental for many in here....

sucking up is agreeing? get out of here with that crap.

dude just logged in and was like "hey, where the pics at?" like nobody has posted pics in here. then you do the same even though i posted a link to all of the pics in the thread.
its obvious you didnt look at the link either.

I didn't ask for pix, and llike I said the ones I saw were of a single shoe and some with diff looking prints on each shoe (which i figured were "early/fake pairs" so I was just asking how people's pairs were looking that ordered from Nike etc...

Well looks like mine shipped late last night and are arriving today from fnl. Still haven't been charged lol

LOL at Cats on here talking about giving dude that posted the backdoor link 2 bucks
laugh.gif
. Dude helped some of you ninjas get like 2 or 3 pairs of shoes that you know you plan to resale. Lie in this thread all you want but you know you're reselling. Give that man a saw buck or a dub for that love he showed y'all.

every single dude that used that back link better be repping that dude, he helped out half this site acquire these.

dude needs 1000 reps just for that

Back
Top Bottom