Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Patience works sometimes, lucked out on Eastbay after NDC saying I took to long in my cart even though it never showed anything in my cart, FNL denying my PayPal and Card. Makes my afternoon a little better, keep trying everyone!

Got a 10.5 from NDC - first pair of J's in years, let alone retro. My 2003's are holding up, but now I have a replacement pair. :smokin

finishline lets people slide sometimes when they order more than the limit. remember that guy that ordered 10 pairs of breds? all 10 were shipped.

I just heard someone on facebook is ordering his 13th pair of these on FNL at the moment, and using guest checkout...F**k this dude :smh: :smh: :smh:

:rofl:

jsmwer.jpg

Truly ecstatic right now. I'm in college & had lab at 1:40pm(PST) so I didn't plan on even trying to cop. Got to campus at about 1:30, but couldn't find parking bc some alumni event. Already 10 min late to my lab I figured why not try? So I got on a computer at 1:50, refreshed Nike's twitter right when they tweeted the link. Checked out with the quickness.

damn hope it goes through then. i'll keep trying. i added my cc info right(pretty sure) then i got stuck in the refresh loop after processing.

What the hell just happened?

My cart timed out on FNL.  Refreshed my cart and the size 11 was still there.  Checked out w/ credit card and didn't work.  Checked out w/ Paypal and it worked.

I fully expect my order to be canceled.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im not trying to be greedy at all, just trying to hook up friends but can you get 2 pairs on finish line with same credit cards and different accounts and names or will they cancel 1 of them?

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

your entitlement is disgusting.......I am a long time collector myself and I struck out but Im not gonna throw a tantrum like this......you should be ashamed of yourself bruh.....you can try again next month and I hope you strike out.......SMH at a grown man acting like this......

I got thru on mobile finish line finally and got a size 11. used paypal so when they cancel my order maybe money doesn't leave my bank account. I hate this company with a passion.
I tried BML, PayPal & CC and kept getting error messages... What the h3ll is going on?

Well, congrats to those who got theirs. I won't lie and say I passed and all that, I tried, I failed. It is what it is. On to those Royal 1s :smokin

Back
Top Bottom