Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just cancelled my size 14 off of NDC.

Had to re-evaluate what I was thinking spending $212 on a pair of 3's.

Good practice though for the Royals next week :smokin

Last edited:
FNL is the worst.. ***** been counting down since I clicked the link after the tweet.Eastbay only processed over and over, even after clicking on the add to cart soon as it came up. NDC FTW... **** was a breeze and no shipping. 212 shipped by Monday.

I seen them up on finishline like 2 minutes before launch time and when i clicked on the link, i kept getting taking to some kids kswiss lmao :lol:

pimp.gif
 NDC came thru.... got a 10 & 6y for my girl 

Just got NDC email confirmation...hope these fit a little big but I'm cool either way

ack got a email from paypal saying order submitted to finishline. But went back to that refresh screen when I pressed submit order lol guess I'm out

Whooooo!... Finally got my email confirmation from NDC for a size 9... Took a while but I got it for way under retail $131.

damn! WTF!? i clicked on the twitter link like 2 seconds after it popped up. added my 10.5 to my cart. went to checkout. took me to paypal. signed into paypal. hit pay button. froze at redirecting back to nike!!

the charge on my paypal looks funny. i did get order confirmation tho. so hopefully i'm good to go.

You never use paypal when youre trying to cop something off nike or fnl.

i have copped every release this year. i've used paypal every time!! only ndc release i missed was stealth foams, but those were and easy cop locally. also, i realize that what happened to me happened to a few others who were also successful.

the screen froze on some java screen after checkout and i refreshed. thought i was SOL, but apparently the order went thru as i got confirmation. :D

Back
Top Bottom