Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

NOOB ALERT
LOL, nice try. I'm not a noob at all, I just have my preferences and Eastbay isn't one of them. Sorry I ask a relevant question to those that use the site for all there releases.

I prefer NDC, FNL and RSVP Niketown.

I hate using Eastbay/FTL/Champs because of their crappy servers, this is one of the few releases where I will try them. I've also tried a few recent releases where I struck out on Eastbay and had pre-selected the size I wanted.

Last edited:
still aint your own boss. work for yourself not others, then youll get all the vacation days you want. psh noob
Please my brother. My boss made very close to a million last year....I cleared just under $50K and that was with only six months of my current payscale.

Getting a raise next week....that should push me to $55K+...without a college degree and only just entering my third year with the company...

I'll be a partner within five years....get the picture little guy?

still aint your own boss. work for yourself not others, then youll get all the vacation days you want. psh noob
Damn, you're really showing everyone here who's boss. Calling everyone a noob
mean.gif

I grew up with these shoes, been wearing them since '89 when the IV's released.. I guess I'm a noob too..

The funniest part of all of this.. the price goes up and the thirst goes up.. in 2020 JB will offer financing and ni**as will be selling their souls for anything with a jumpman on it haha.. "You can have the house.. and the car.. just please let me keep my 3's."
roll.gif

Please my brother. My boss made very close to a million last year....I cleared just under $50K and that was with only six months of my current payscale.

Getting a raise next week....that should push me to $55K+...without a college degree and only just entering my third year with the company...

cool. just started my own business and income is projected to become 600k plus by the end of the year. financial freedom means waking up when i want, going to work when i want, and doing whatever I want. your position can be easily replaced. just a tool for the trade

The funniest part of all of this.. the price goes up and the thirst goes up.. in 2020 JB will offer financing and ni**as will be selling their souls for anything with a jumpman on it haha.. "You can have the house.. and the car.. just please let me keep my 3's."

Hahahahahahahahaha

Damn, you're really showing everyone here who's boss. Calling everyone a noob
mean.gif

I grew up with these shoes, been wearing them since '89 when the IV's released.. I guess I'm a noob too..
LOL, nice try. I'm not a noob at all, I just have my preferences and Eastbay isn't one of them. Sorry I ask a relevant question to those that use the site for all there releases.

I hate using Eastbay/FTL/Champs because of their crappy servers, this is one of the few releases where I will try them. I've also tried a few recent releases where I struck out on Eastbay and had pre-selected the size I wanted.
both yall noobs. live up to it

You guys should exchange numbers and Facetime.. no one cares about any of this.    

cool. just started my own business and income is projected to become 600k plus by the end of the year. financial freedom means waking up when i want, going to work when i want, and doing whatever I want. your position can be easily replaced. just a tool for the trade
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

------ and done

Last edited by a moderator:
I HOPE I CAN GET MY PAIR

ONE AND JUST ONE IS ALL I NEED..............................................PEACE23

Remember real jobs give you paid vacation days off....and a good amount of those at that...

Whatever happened to using vacation to go to Hawaii or something? Now it's sitting on twitter waiting for a link for a chance to buy an overpriced sneaker. Times have changed. To each his own I guess.

Birdman!? Is that you Pleighboi..

Let me be the first to say it.. IF YOU WERE MAKING 600k, YOU WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT IT HERE LOL
roll.gif
(noobs)  
mean.gif

Last edited:
I would rather brush my teeth with a chainsaw than read through all of this slop. :smh:

1. Reading is fundamental
2. Calling someone a noob will do you or this board no good
3. Back in the day people were in these threads helping each other out, not trying to call people out on their jobs or join date
4. Good luck to everyone

Whatever happened to using vacation to go to Hawaii or something? Now it's sitting on twitter waiting for a link for a chance to buy an overpriced sneaker. Times have changed. To each his own I guess.
Well I have to do break pads on my truck, stuff around the house, and some other things...Working 50 hours a week leaves little time to do stuff. So I figured why not use a vaca day...

Well I have to do break pads on my truck, stuff around the house, and some other things...Working 50 hours a week leaves little time to do stuff. So I figured why not use a vaca day...

Yeah I wasn't knocking you. Just crazy the hoops we have to jump through for a pair of kicks these days. Good luck copping your pair.

You guys really are ridiculous. I'm sitting back watching, by 4:52 y'all gunna be virtually cutting eachothers throats. Lol, this ish cray. More hype then an 11 release right now.

Back
Top Bottom