Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I wish we could just keep the time and date of this release in Nike talk only... id feel a little more reliefed... # so many thoughts on what website I should buy from cause ive never bought **** online...every shoe I got was all in-store and that ***** always been easy

I wish we could just keep the time and date of this release in Nike talk only... id feel a little more reliefed... # so many thoughts on what website I should buy from cause ive never bought **** online...every shoe I got was all in-store and that ***** always been easy

if you like online camping/waiting in line for hours.... finishline.com
if you like hearing that somebody else already bought your stuff.... ndc
if you like to be tortured... eastbay/footlocker

on the real, though, if you do a little homework, your chances will improve ten-fold.

Will DSW have these in stock tomorrow? Or zappos.com?
roll.gif

Last edited:
Come on, son. Don't take it that far. You know it's dope that they're doing it. Is it going to attract "hype beasts"? Yeah. But often times, that's what dope **** does. Too many of y'all let that **** affect the way you look at something, which makes you an "anti-hype beast", which is just as bad as the hype beast. Just enjoy it and leave it at that.

I think I'm gonna wake up at 5 tomorrow and just stay up, I don't want Nike trying to pull a quick one and do a random release.

lol look at finishline time line tho. people are so salty. cant take a joke. If you about this life, you should know finishline or any respectful  JB retailer wouldnt release anything before the release date.

I don't even think I am going to attempt to get these. Seems damn near impossible. I'd rather spend my money on a pair of Lunar Flyknit Ones for $90 next week instead.

I don't even think I am going to attempt to get these. Seems damn near impossible. I'd rather spend my money on a pair of Lunar Flyknit Ones for $90 next week instead.
How is that so? You have 3 different sites doing an online release we know forsure of.

Back
Top Bottom