Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

whats sup, I used to live there by where that tornado hit a few years ago,

to the dude who bought from there, kicksole dont issue refunds, but if you paid with paypal you can try to file a claim....... I kind of feel sorry for you 
mean.gif
Nice to see some guys on here from my area..! :smile:. Richton Park.

was thinking about copping but I couldnt let the 88' hype get to me, came across these this week on ebay, got them for 155 shipped, that will do for now, not paying 50 extra dollars for a symbol, I expect 2011 prices to drop now
nice pickup!

the true beasts among us rock the Jordan jeans too-- the ones that cover up 3/4 of your shoe including the Nike Air-- nobody gon' see it anyway.

Ebay days are over yal need to get hip to other places that people are selling shoes.
I see heat for good/steal prices all day long

Ebay days are over yal need to get hip to other places that people are selling shoes.
I see heat for good/steal prices all day long

I connect with buyers/sellers on RDs at my local shops... Additionally, I use Craigslist.
I can't stand Ebay, refuse to use it. I like to pull trades as much as possible, and Ebay sellers cry like little babies when you offer trades

A lot of people need to except the fact you just not gonna be able to get these and stop wishing and hoping for a different release time or more pairs

Man, you learn something new everyday. I moved to Tampa last year and didn't know about Sneakeryeti and Mark, since I tend to either shop online or cop in South Florida. That's crazy. Dudes most have a team.

I can't stand the University Mall. I don't want to say it's stereotyped and obviously catering to the black community. I've never been to a place with 7 or 8 sneaker shops. And don't get me started on the rim shop.

To dude who preordered 3s from Kicksole, seems like you should hurry and try and get your money back bro.  Site is kind of convincing but looks like they definitely sell fakes, they hit a lick on you but happens to the best of us

Victortheguru whats good you in UP im in RP

whats sup, I used to live there by where that tornado hit a few years ago,

to the dude who bought from there, kicksole dont issue refunds, but if you paid with paypal you can try to file a claim....... I kind of feel sorry for you 
mean.gif

Whoever cops from there just post em here & see how they are.

Last edited:
Nike only started telling people that the time was "TBD" after they started getting hammered with questions every second about them. After seeing the thirst level I wouldn't be surprised if they did a random time link now

Back
Top Bottom