Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Same thing they did on the galaxy foam last year, keep changing release day and time................... geeeeezzzzzz :rolleyes

What exactly is the correct way to refresh a twitter page in order to view any "new" tweets?  Ive noticed that by clicking refresh, new tweets do not show up regardless...

I thought the release for these was yesterday so I was sitting on my computer for the longest! And then I checked twitter and saw that they were dropping on FEB 6, you don't know how dumb I felt! >:
:rofl: credit for admit it tho

What exactly is the correct way to refresh a twitter page in order to view any "new" tweets?  Ive noticed that by clicking refresh, new tweets do not show up regardless...
. Control alt delete.......hhahabab. i press refresh all the time. Works fine

My measuring stick for how limited a shoe is has always been resell value by these pre order, third party websites. Someone mentioned $380, which is less than double of retail. Sounds like DB numbers to me.

this isn't perfect. remember cats spending up to a stack (seriously) for motorsport vi's before they dropped a buttload of them worldwide making them worth retail, if not a touch more than retail, ever since.

Last edited:
yes, this release's info' is pretty off-setting

but so much can be said, so let's start by saying thank God we survived the Mayan end of the World and are Blessed to Cop Nike Air for retail

On a side note, Given that JB always makes us sacrifice something for something (2 shoe packages for one shoe & additional unwanted bundles, along with quality issues)

The "Nike Air" logo is indeed justified, due to consistent and typical gimmick JB throws (which is why b-grades are cool)

The true complaint is not the quality, which is always 100% trash, the complaint is the extra banana mold, making these un-rock-able for extended years

[h1]I think the reason they left the air jordan on the bottom is because so you can tell apart from the OG's vs 2013.... Im just hoping im lucky to get a pair. just like i wish for everyone on Niketalk to get a pair i don't hate not a reseller, not rocking with jordan cause i see celebs and my favorite music artist wearing them. Jordan is history apart of growing up, I don't plan to buy these and have sit in my closet i plan to wear them to the ground... Im not going to wear them as soon as i get them... i'll wait months cause i hate seeing other people wearing the same **** i got... But that my thought... I really hope everyone and good luck on getting these....[/h1]
That's when you gotta check the tag inside to see the dates.

if you can't tell the difference between new and 25 year old shoes, you need to find another hobby. there is NO REAL REASON for ANY CHANGE from the original release. (i'm gonna stop saying OG, it's ******ed)

Indeed.

With that, I'll Grandpa Simpson my way out the JB Forum.

These shoes are dropping online next Wed as scheduled...and them we will see them pop up in stores shortly thereafter. Book it.

Back
Top Bottom