Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

OP should update title and 1st post with more detailed release info.....it's going to keep happening.

Last edited:
anyone know which online stores r gonna release this?

Since you joined yesterday, always check the first page of threads and even few pages of the final pages of the thread can help sometimes. Usually info you're looking for can be found there. With that being said, these will be online only apparently through Finishline (possibly) and Nikestore.com 4:51 PM ET on Feb 6th. If finishline releases for sure, the release time will be 8 AM ET on Feb 6. This is the only info right now, more info will trickle in as release date gets closer.

Last edited:
i disagree with the price hike for the same shoe just with nike air in the back...cant even understand it as i ve stated in other topics...all that hype...i bet its created by children that never actually saw mj play and wear that nike air...of course there will be exceptions of people my age(31)...personally i would take the simple ones with 150 retail any time.of course if these were a gr and the same price i would cop these just because i have with jordan on the back and i would like a change.since im in europe i wonder how much these gonna retail.anyways,i will probably be waiting for the fire red 3s .them and the black cements are my favourites from the 3s.good luck to those who will be tryin for these.

The sad part is that most ignorant post actually believe they are getting a quality shoe

I might as well start calling outlets for the mis-matched elephant print pairs that everyone seems to want

mean.gif
@ this thread

::::ATTENTION! ANYONE PASSING ON THIS RELEASE!!!!::::

Will you try to get me a pair? Size 11.5

Thanks in advance.

-Boy

Love the shoe, love the colorway...but $200 for retail?? hell no I dont like it that much. And I grew up watching him play. Remember the dunk contest but the hype around these is insane and my wife would kill me if I pair $200 +tax on some shoes I already have.. sucks but I have to pass. Love shoes but family and priorities come first. Good luck to those trying to cop. 

Saw this post on ig...
View media item 240617.

whatever it means......not even trippin worn with jeans u couldnt tell the difference
U can also copp a fKe pair on ebay and have that nike air tab added to the back lmao.......

Back
Top Bottom