Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

My apologies for misusing the word "performance"

I did not mean on the court playing basketball perse.

I meant in wearing them in general.

I can't deal with another heart break like I did with the fire red 4's last year, blk/red 4's last year, the blk/red 13's this year etc.

I dont want to risk the $220 after tax it costs to buy a shoe i'll have to repair after a couple of wears.

Lots of precreased, overglued, and thinly painted products.

I thought back when 3's were 125 6 years ago the price was getting too high. Enough is enough for me at least.

They didn't oversell you'll probably see the same inventory back up on their site soon with a higher price
laugh.gif
Lol i tried the easy way out, but eh imma save some money i guess and hopefully get retail.

Livestock Canada just tweeted that the RD got pushed back to March 23rd..... not sure if that's just for Canada or WHAT'S going on?!?!

If someone wants to eliminate the competition they could place a call making sure no kids show up to their spot. Truant officers waiting to round up the youth.
laugh.gif
That sound like a great idea, only if they gave a F.... Lol! Most big cities ran out of money and don't have truancy officers anymore....
mean.gif

WTF, they trolling us hard.
roll.gif

Doesn't bother me at all. Got plenty of other kicks to be worn, royal 1s will be heavy in the rotation. Also, if this is true, it may also point to more production/ higher quantity.

Last edited:
Livestock said the exact same quote but with the BHM pack and Jan 29th date.  I don't know why they keep doing that this week.  100% not a reliable source at all.  We all know FNL gets their info from MN, so they can't be trusted at all. 

This whole next month is almost getting annoying with shoe releases.  This company really is going to get all of a lot of people's tax refunds this year.  There are 12 Nike/NSW/JB shoes over the next 4 weeks that I would pick up if they were spread out over a time period of even a few months.  But I just can't rationalize spending $2,155 before taxes and shipping in less than 4 weeks on SHOES.  And then doing close to the same thing when December rolls around.  I'm glad I got the blk/red XI's in December so I don't have to worry about those hitting my pockets when they release again here in a few weeks too.  I guess Nike, Inc is capitalizing on all of this expendable income coming through the door in February, and March slows down but still goes pretty hard compared to any regular month we've seen before 2013. 

LOL sorry to veer off track here, I am definitely ready for some concrete info about this release so we can get our game plans in place and be ready for this craziness.  I had been looking for a pair of WC3's to pick up from a reseller at the right price before this announcement, and before the announcement of all the rest of the upcoming shoes, so I guess I consider the $200 for these a decent resell price I would have paid for 2011's (probably would have held out for $180 or so shipped though like I did for BC3's).

Last edited:
I recognize the nostalgia factor of a nike air logo, and its cool that its coming back out. I don't really agree with the markup solely based off that, and the notion that these are somehow "realer" that a jumpman pair. The only real OG joints came out in 88. every WC III that came out after that after that is slightly different, and less "real". these are no exception.

Back
Top Bottom