Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

At this point I'm actually not that excited about Nike Air on the back anymore. After YEARS of complaining about it and hoping for it, it's kinda a non issue to me now. Unless these release with great quality leather and a dyed rather than painted midsole then I'll prob just continue to beat up my 2 pair of 2011's

At this point I'm actually not that excited about Nike Air on the back anymore. After YEARS of complaining about it and hoping for it, it's kinda a non issue to me now. Unless these release with great quality leather and a dyed rather than painted midsole then I'll prob just continue to beat up my 2 pair of 2011's

Yep, JB is just finding ways to squeeze more money from hypebeast. Put out the same thing, add Nike Air, and let them flock. They aren't doing it for us, they're doing it for them, and their bottom line.

holy ****..

this is great.. but the more i think of it, nice leather and dyed midsoles > nike air

Last edited:
Damn. Just wore my retros yesterday. Smh. Guess I will pony up $200 just for nostalgia. And if they do release......you best believe they will be $200+

I honestly didn't think this would ever happen, until I saw the Air Jordan 1 with Nike Air on the tongue... After seeing this III, I'm willing to bet we see several originals get dropped in the future :smokin

Remember when y'all made a thread about what would release for Black Friday 2013? They were saying they wouldn't release the metallic Vs again so soon because it would be like a slap in the face?

View media item 188268

So according to SN, these will come in a special box, commemorative back story of MJ's '88 dunk contest win and a sky high price.
Some folks saying as high as $250.
Online only.
These will be super tough to cop.
Dudes like this is exactly why I took a very long hiatus from NT. At least pretend like you got some inside word lol. How you gonna reference an article that everybody can read and it DOESN'T mention any of the above?

pull-me-back-in-o.gif

Screw the "nike air", will there be QUALITY LEATHER?
I bet the msrp will be $185.
no thanks jb.
You guys lost me last decade with the decline in quality and increased price :smh:

Back
Top Bottom