OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

I am very glad i got them. I missed out on the cool greys because i didnt have any money at the time and these make up for it. They will look good with shorts during the summer months. They are a bit louder than I usualy like but I LOVE the 3s so i will have no problem accepting them into my collection :smile:

Quote:
the fight that almost broke out over the other 13 was pretty funny.

LOL at the sad, pathetic lives of people willing to fight over a pair of shoes. Only a broke, desparate loser would fight for a pair of Js. Wouldn't it be easier to just pays a few extra bucks and get the shoes on ebay?

Okay, so Stonestown Footlocker and Champs Sports didn't get these at all. So I couldn't get them.

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Does anyone know where I can get this tee in either this color or black in a 3xl? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.

Quote:
Does anyone know where I can get this tee in either this color or black in a 3xl? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Taz92Eastbay"Jordan Lifestyle Yo Mike Tee"08013010"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

You Know How We Do:
All You Haters....STEP YA GAME UP...these joints are :pimp:
pimp.gif

I went to FOOTACTION Serramonte, they still had 1 pair each of 7.5, 8.5, 11.5 and 13 as of 11:30 am, for those livin' in norcal....

Anywhere else I can find that tee? Seem to be all sold out on Eastbay...

I want an L
. . . fResh
nikes out the box . . . [email protected] I'm a size 9.5 ;D
RIP to a fellow NTer SoleRebel aka I LOVE 1982

Quote:
Why did they have to release so close to the OLNL pack>: >: :\
ohwell.gif
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
[email protected]

very nice pair of kix in my oppinion and easy cop....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

ordered mine through eastbay.i live in Milwaukee and im a big Brewers fan so to me these shoes are perfect for my Brewer gear

I got mine and I didn't even plan on coppin' them. I went to pic up a couple of AF1s, then I saw these and there was no doubt about it. Copped! You really gotta see these in person to truely appreciate them.
BG to NT, but OG to the Game!

THE QUALITY OF THE "DTRT" ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE FIRE REDS AND ALMOST CAN SAY BETTER THAN THE FLIPS ... THESE SHOES ARE FRESH GOES PERFECT WIT 1992 CHRIS MULLIN ROAD JERSEY . COLORWAY FRESH TO DEATH ...ADDS COLOR TO MY CLOSET ... FOR ANYONE WHO AINT FEELING THESE ARE JUST PLAIN BORING ..

I still find it comical that people "hate" these shoes but still buy 6 pairs to make an extra 30 bucks per pair on ebay...
I got mine yesterday, it was the first time in a LONG time that I 'camped out'
My question is how many of the rest of you noticed that the clothes that came out with these run small?
Most of the Jordan stuff is big to HUGE and this stuff is smaller fitting...
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

^^ hate them so much but yet buy them to make a little profit if profit at all ... LMAO

Instead of letting them rot there and make an example if you wanna call it that or letting someone that really want them buy it ..
F/S or F/T
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
[email protected]

I hope a lot of the fellow NTer's who say these are the worst/ugliest colorway of III's to release do not own Flips. That's "almost" a contradiction. Neither one is an OG colorway so it amazes me how different the love is for each of these kix. Gotta respect a company that can sell anything it puts out. Hype or no hype.

Not too many people wanted them.

To the point where the managers at FA said less than 20 people were there when they opened...we usually get 100 + beastly dudes each LS release , so.........

I don't like the shoes, they look like blue ink blots. Ugh.

Does that mean I can't resell them? If that's the case, you might as well say people can only sell shoes they like.

If I like a shoe, I keep it. It'd be too hard for me to let a nice pair of Airs go. Which is why it's been hard for me to sell my St patty's since last year :rolleyes
eyes.gif

These ugly shoes get the boot

So..... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Back
Top Bottom